ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCollaboration Competition - Theme: Mead (page 17)

190 47272
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I know there are plenty of contests about drawing and the Art Skills Competition overshadows most of them leaving to wither away, a few manage survive because of dedicated judges...

So My goal is not to create an art thread based on a single individuals capabilities but rather a contest based on teamwork and communication. So I shall introduce the rules specified to this competition:

1. Entries is to be created between 2 or more individuals, teams sizes do not matter but take in consideration more people usually means more problems...

2.A team must declare its members before it is allowed to post any entries or rough works. Try to have some one post a list of whose in whose team...you can create a team name and even a logo, try to keep it relatively small, 150 by 300 or smaller would be acceptable

3. Team members are not allowed to switch to some one else's team, not until the next theme has be decided.

4. The Art must contain all artists sigs(signatures), that is anyone who contributed to the entry as proof of a collaboration.

5. Teams will have about 2 weeks to post their final entry.

Basic art forum rules apply like original work and no nudity and such...

The winning team will choose the next theme.

This thread will accept rough drafts/unfinished entry posts and support communication between the artists but is not necessary to any collaboration. I'm promoting this because I would like to see discussions related to the topic of the thread rather then other things...though theres a chance of it leading to other things.

Theme One : Dragons

• 190 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Oh heck yes. This.

*is kidnapped by Cen*

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well need to get 2 more people into this thread...and to go against the team of all-stars Cenere and Zophia are going team up...might be tough...

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Even if this contest doesn't kick off, I'm pretty happy that it spurred Cen and I into a collab project. :3 THIS IS FUN!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Indeed it is. And just see if it helps:
COME ON PEOPLE! I DARE YOU, COME FIGHT LIKE A REAL VIKING!
GRRRR!
... It probably won't.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Can and Zoph working on the same drawing?

The earth is crumbling to pieces as we know it. We're doomed :]

snice
snice
66 posts
Nomad

can i be on sumones team?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And we got a BACKGROUND too!
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3434/baaaab.jpg
NO ONE WILL BEAT ME!!!...US!!

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Wait how do we join? How do we know which team to make and which team to join?

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

just start a team, ask some one to be on your team, btw if you want to recruit more people as the theme progresses its alright as long as they are not on another team...also once you make a team plz post whose on your team...

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

sorry for the double post, to make things less confusing ill start naming the teams

TEAM ONE
Cenere
Zophia

TEAM TWO
pending

snice
snice
66 posts
Nomad

wyuen wanna be on my team?

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

I wanna start my own team!

this looks cool. It will sound coll once I read what you said, NOT what the other posts say! L:OL

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

If I had a tablet I would so join.. but I don't so yeah x]

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Oh...

I also want to be with C_is_for_Cookie, and Jdoggparty if hey see this thread (I know them).

So... MY TEAM- ME
Jdoggparty (if shows)
C_is_for_Cookie (if shows)

webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Jdogg says no........D`=

BUT C_Cookie MIGHT say yes

SOOOOOOO YAY

Showing 1-15 of 190