ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[Necro] Nothing on Book Writing?! :o

153 57588
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I noticed things on poetry and art. BUT NOT BOOKS?!?!?!?! What is society coming to?! Well then. If there are any short stories or anything you wanna put on here, POST IT. If there is an actual BOOK like a few hundred pages, go to inkpop.com and post it there. Here you can also pop a few book ideas around and share it with whoever actually decides to read and it and or comment. Alright! Ta-Ta For Now! - Mitsuki/ MoonFairy

• 153 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I had to look Malthusianism up.... lol

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Wow. Bigggg words.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

tell me about it...

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

So could we possible get back to the non- big words topic, like WHAT ARE YOU BOOK IDEAS?!?!?!?!?!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Big words often house simple ideas.

"I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality counterbalancing indecipherability, transcendentalizes intercommunications incomprehensibleness."

*cough*Strop*cough*

Anyway...

So could we possible get back to the non- big words topic, like WHAT ARE YOU BOOK IDEAS?!?!?!?!?!

Transcen-- uh... is that sentence a contradiction?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

"I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality counterbalancing indecipherability, transcendentalizes intercommunications incomprehensibleness."

Or doctors have really bad handwriting but that is countered by the fact that they're incredibly knowledgeable about medicine.

And yes Gantic that sentence can be a contradiction depending on how you look at it. Considering she said non-big words and the capitalized the end making it big is a sheer contradiction.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Suprised that you caught that. It is purposely a contradiction. ;P

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

That is some serious out of the box thinking isn't it?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Big words often house simple ideas.

And simple words often house big ideas.

ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL!!!

Nowhere in my studies do I use simpler language than when I discuss something with a fellow student. "And this thingy goes I DUN LIKE YOU and then NOM NOM NOM, and then your body goes OH NO SHE DINT and that's when you get a fever."

Understandably, I can't use this approach with a consultant.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

...what?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Armed with a little context, medical students achieve a quasi-telepathic state when talking to each other. Unfortunately, this doesn't extend anywhere else :<

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I'm not sure if that's a bad thing...

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

That is some serious out of the box thinking isn't it?

I overthink many things Kyo, and I put in little tidbits of information or I put in little tricks. :3 And I almost got what Strop was saying. Almost. OH WAIT I THINK I GOT IT.
If strop is a medical student, then you were talking about something attacking a cell and eating it, and your immune system attacks the thing that ate the cell and thats when you get a fever! OMG I AM SO GLAD I PAYED ATTENTION IN BIOLOGY! And your quasi-telepathic state extended to me :P and I am not a medical student. Well. I might be. But I plan on working in the Biomedical engineering. If book writing doesn't cut it first that is.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

On no I understood what he was saying, it was just described in 'barbie' fashion.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

mhm. I realllllyyyy believe that. ">.>

Showing 76-90 of 153