Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Weirdest,most annoying, or hardest thing u have encountered in any video game (no FLash)

Posted May 1, '10 at 12:41pm

baconboy497

baconboy497

41 posts

Me super ghouls and gohost the whole game is very hard
Call of duty 3 4 wii the parts where u swing the remote very annoying

Posted May 1, '10 at 1:15pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

6,794 posts

all of devil may cry 3...... need i say more?

Posted May 1, '10 at 1:18pm

baconboy497

baconboy497

41 posts

no...

Posted May 1, '10 at 4:23pm

FallenSky

FallenSky

1,842 posts

Lol, Fallen thinks that Devil may Cry three, even at dante must die difficulty, is nothing compared to ghoul and ghosts. Also, Bayonetta, tha new project of the devil may cry creators, is harder than devil may cry ^^.

Posted May 1, '10 at 4:36pm

baconboy497

baconboy497

41 posts

super ghouls s way harder. hardest game i have ever played i got 2 like lvl 3 and that was with emulator.

Posted May 2, '10 at 9:11am

Highfire

Highfire

3,127 posts

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time was terrible, there was a blatantly obvious part I had to do but didn't realise for the LONGEST time, at about 87% through the game.

Then years after doing it (I decided to stop, then again years later) I got to 97% and got stuck on the reflection puzzle... :O

Dante's Inferno with the gravity and portals is annoying too, I'm stuck on it currently and I cannot think of a way to get past it ? :O Help please!

- H

Posted May 2, '10 at 10:23am

baconboy497

baconboy497

41 posts

in prince of persia T.S.O.T.the part where u get the new sword i couldnt figure that part out it was confusing

Posted May 2, '10 at 2:34pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

2,012 posts

A weird glitch that I can think of right now is in Elder Scrolls V: Oblivion. I was walking through Imperial City in ,I think, Talos District and I saw a guard stuck in the ground. Only his head and chest was above ground. I left to do my business, and I came back a week later (in game time) and he was still stuck. So I killed him.

Posted May 2, '10 at 3:01pm

baconboy497

baconboy497

41 posts

lol my friend has olivion v to and he found some monkey glitch for xp

Posted May 2, '10 at 3:08pm

baconboy497

baconboy497

41 posts

and left it on all night

Reply to Weirdest,most annoying, or hardest thing u have encountered in any video game (no FLash)

You must be logged in to post a reply!