ForumsSupport Forumarmatars

219 36543
blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

i know this might have been brought up before but we should have more armatrs for choices. such has:dragons,weapons and things like that. so i hope we get some more.

• 219 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

You could have more Armatars like shadow ninjas, zombies, and elements of power.

(no idea what i mean by elements of power )

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

^lol
and you should have like other unlockables like added on to the 500 1000 and so on so people who already have that, can get more of them (if that makes any sence)

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

they already made more and u just have to unlock it...there r even some dragons....lol

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I think it would be nice if there were new armatars at more even increments, instead of the large gaps that are in there now. Id love to be able to change my Armatar at 100 AP or so, just have a couple new ones that can set you apart from the people who don't contribue so much.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

u do that dragons are a choice when u get 1000 points

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

If we would be able to make are Own armatars for the web,we would earn like 50 Ap ONLY if the mods like it, ain't a bad idea but i surely think there should be something like that.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

that really is a good idea... and with the approval system, people couldn't spam it.

marker1234
marker1234
3 posts
Nomad

i dont think armatars are that big of a deal. i dont really care about them

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

There are a dozen of the pre-made ones, I expeccially hate those. There just plain akward and more like a common society than anything else, so I don't like them alot. We should have something to send in or have some armatars shown. And there should be more depending on AP. Since there are only a few sets for AP armatars.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

[i] I wish we all had more Armatars. It would be Awsome.

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

lol zanto u just listed so many types of avatars! and i agree with all of em. cept weapons and elements. armatars is a face sort of thing so they should not be included

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

the only thing is, someone has to draw all those armatars. that could take a while.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Ohh crud (Now these moderators erase all the forum posts i make & there not even close to be a SPAM, and all the others crap short comments, are still there, but not mine, yeah i dont care i will still be posting until my guts hurt.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

There should be more armatars like:
golems
elements
ghosts
pirates
Lizards
More Wizards
More Orcs
Vampires
More Skeletons
Animated Avatars
More Demons,Goblins
------------------------
i hope all those armatars come some day

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

If you want dragons why don't you just unlock them...

Showing 121-135 of 219