ForumsSupport Forumarmatars

219 36508
blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

i know this might have been brought up before but we should have more armatrs for choices. such has:dragons,weapons and things like that. so i hope we get some more.

• 219 Replies
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

MORE ARMATARS WILL COME SOON! Don't worry...

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

ummmm....
Karoc, there are armatars, and there already here,
you dumb head!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

He said 'more', not armatars in general...

And yes, more will come eventually, all just have to wait. What is the fun in having everything at once?

metalluvr
metalluvr
115 posts
Nomad

zanto that wasn't cool
you look like a fool know !!!!

machinechaos
machinechaos
54 posts
Nomad

I think there are a lot more armatars then you think. You just need the Armor Points then you will be much more satisfied. Well, that's what I think.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

i all understand there suggestions, yeah yeah, i know karoc didn't say Armatar in general, but what if we could make are Armatars and show it to the Mods/Creator and then the most rated gets to be in the Armatar Chart!

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

ya we need more armatars........

WHymE55
WHymE55
32 posts
Nomad

I'm sure that they are making more armatars right now because we just had new armatars 2 weeks ago.

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

I think that it would be really cool if you got to make your own. Like they give you preset things like hair, clothes, and wepons. And you can put that together and then you have your very own. That's what I think would be really cool.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I Like your idea, Iskane, but i think there should be a "Color Theme"
like adding another color to Armatars like, and making Animated Armatars!

Guazzelli
Guazzelli
3 posts
Nomad

should have more variety of armatars for the armorpoints

pieguy13913
pieguy13913
57 posts
Nomad

yeah iskane. we could chose the shape of our armatar like a knight or a woman. then we could choose the hair color, clothes, and something they could hold like a weapon. mabye they could let you download pictures for your armartar but it would have to have one of the mods check it.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Good idea, Pieguy13913!
but that will (Possibly) happen in a long Future, actually AG is gonna be Long, Long and growing faster then ever.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

What if we could try to pass a Score on a Game, and you receive a New Special Armatar? for every Rank....

like for silver Serf you win a Serf Armtar??
what do you guys think about it??

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Good idea Zanto_znes, so if you become say, a silver lord, you get a special lord armatar. That is a pretty nifty idea.

Showing 151-165 of 219