ForumsSupport Forumarmatars

219 36536
blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

i know this might have been brought up before but we should have more armatrs for choices. such has:dragons,weapons and things like that. so i hope we get some more.

• 219 Replies
jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

i think we should be able to upload our own pics as amatars obv there cuold be problems with the content but the acount could just be deleted and no 1 with tht email allowed to make another acount. but i dont see it happening we would need more mods if we did this mind.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

ya but still, even if we uploaded our own pictures, and the picture is too violent, in that case we can't just delete those people.
els there will be no one left on the site, and everyone makes mistakes, but you can't go back too AG.
but :
i think if mods agreed we people can upload our own picture, there must be an topic that say what kind of pictures it can(t) be.

cyberjitz
cyberjitz
54 posts
Nomad

i wish there are armatars ages
by ages i mean like the game "age of war"
the higher your ap is the more morden tech u r

isit a good idea?

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

not really, well it is an good idea but some people like old armatars, some the new one, and if they can't change it they gone dislike it and maybe make an other account or even spamming too get rid of the picture,i am not saying that it gone happend but there are people who could be doing it

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

i agree with cyber u should do hi tech and low tech

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

there should also be moving armatars so when someone clicks on the profile of that person they'll see that person's armatar move

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

There should be demon armatars or something.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yea there should be new themes, but the thing with armatars is that tey probably wont accept anything for them.

cyberjitz
cyberjitz
54 posts
Nomad

some people like old armatars

its not really delete it it juz add it on or something
Showing 211-219 of 219