Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway tips & tricks

Posted Jun 5, '10 at 10:14pm

iFyre

iFyre

49 posts

but i can give tips like dont buy potions for yourself cause its wasting your money since resting cost only 150g+ also dont think that the fire elementals always heal you it can still kill you and you only get healed by FLAME if your wearing the last armors Beserker and the last shield

Posted Jun 5, '10 at 10:29pm

shamash

shamash

84 posts

sometimes is very cleaver to buy one or two castaway feathers if you are in a hurry

Posted Jun 6, '10 at 5:26pm

snakeseong

snakeseong

8 posts

-0- you should fight poison with poison[b

Posted Jun 6, '10 at 10:14pm

nozo_ito

nozo_ito

274 posts

The game is very easy if you have patience to do all these level grinding.

Never battle if you are losing too much life, and you should be ok. Towards the end you can kill skeletons so easily that you can make funds for some 30 large health pots when trying to level up your pet, then finishing all the missions at level 30~31.

Posted Jun 7, '10 at 3:43am

IgnoreMe

IgnoreMe

185 posts

Meh, got bored playing Castaway.

Posted Jun 7, '10 at 5:41am

dric454

dric454

72 posts

if you dont have enough health to battle and your pet health is too high then let your pet just attack it...so that why the pet system is so useful

Posted Jun 7, '10 at 7:46am

Temeraire345

Temeraire345

38 posts

if you dont have enough health to battle and your pet health is too high then let your pet just attack it...so that why the pet system is so useful

The problem with this is that in higher areas like the frozen one, your pet can easily die if you let it attack. ( And my pet is above my level but still dies...)

Posted Jun 7, '10 at 3:45pm

snakeseong

snakeseong

8 posts

I wish castaway 2 came or we could play muiltiplayer lol

Posted Jun 7, '10 at 3:54pm

snakeseong

snakeseong

8 posts

ughh my vemon snake (2nd best critter) died OF POISON you don't die because of poison BUT YOUR PET CAN and you know how hard it was to get that egg.. I tryed it before.. >.< X.X

Posted Jun 7, '10 at 4:04pm

BlueIce3

BlueIce3

102 posts

Honestly its a lot easier not to have a pet in this game. there is my tip an im a huge fan of this game

Reply to Castaway tips & tricks

You must be logged in to post a reply!