ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway tips & tricks

164 161290
Thunderbolt400
Thunderbolt400
21 posts
Shepherd

Post any Castatway tips and tricks here. For example, one area I've been having a lot of trouble with is finding the sand generator. Either I've found it and it refuses to work, or I haven't found it yet. Does anyone know where the sand generator is and where to stand to get it to work?

• 164 Replies
sifon34
sifon34
4 posts
Nomad

I have made it to the marshes in castaway and i have found out that there is another item for your pet to eat it is called [Islands Fruit]
it heals fruit and ive only managed to get this item from a [Black Beetle]

sifon34
sifon34
4 posts
Nomad

I find some rare eggs like wild scorpion,swamp mutant,black beetles ect. But when i hatch them there not really no use and a waste of time because you have to go back so you can level your pet up and by the time your pet is like 5-8 you would only gain 1 level and i havent got a pet i just hatch them

llooukko
llooukko
6 posts
Shepherd

klt332
klt332
12 posts
Nomad

hey i have a question,whats the best pet to use in this game and is it strong and good moves? and is it tough. and were the hell is the fire genorator

klt332
klt332
12 posts
Nomad

Q: whats the pet to use when yout fighting a lvl same level than you or 2-3-1 levels hire? A: any pet that can freeze the enmey or a pet that can posin trust me pick the best pet!! tips about pets: Some pets have special attacks and abilities. Keep this in mind when you decide on the pet you want to take to the end. Your first pet is the only one of that species that exists, so be kind to it. Pets hatch at half the level they appear in the wild. Some pets have special attacks and abilities. Keep this in mind when you decide on the pet you want to take to the end. You won't get too far without the aid of a pet fighting by your side, so make sure you keep your hatchery full. ok i hope my tips helpd you see ya later!

klt332
klt332
12 posts
Nomad

kit is back!! im just here to tell you taht if you want some help on getting to the genortors ask me! i know were all the genorators are but the magma one is and im lvl 25 in castaway. i have a beserk armour a iron maidain shild and a gaint cleaver sword.if you want to make money heres some tips, if you unlocked grasslands and the ice glacier then your in luck! to make money in the grass lands, kill the grass beatles, theer shells sell for 10 gp and pick up money they drop too, they also drop barries and eggs, to make real good money fast kill sand bettles some of them drop eggs which every egg i the game cost 25$,:ICE GLACIER MONEY GUILD: ok to make money in ice glacier you need to be lvl 17- any other lvl above. ok to make money in ice glaicer youll need to be able to kill the vipers! lvl17-15. they drop viper skins 40gp each, gold! more than 100 gp, and berriers and shards includes eggs! well thats all i gota there

klt332
klt332
12 posts
Nomad

hey kit here ... again!. person in real life: hey cpu stop tell tips thats cheat..!......gagh...h kit: hahaah sorry beig stupid anyway here to tell you that commet again if u need help with something

klt332
klt332
12 posts
Nomad

WILL ANY ONE COMMET AAGAGAGGGGGAIN AND ASK ME FOR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

For me, all pets are useless. You just have to care about them and it is more difficult with poisonous creatures around. You have to use two antidotes. I got my pet killed in forests. After that, I played greatly and got a nice level.

Kurohami
Kurohami
91 posts
Peasant

The only pet that's really worth the trouble of leveling them up and looking after them is the fire elemental, its fire spell deals NaN damage, instant kill any enemy, and it casts it quite often.

klt332
klt332
12 posts
Nomad

liars

klt332
klt332
12 posts
Nomad

-_- pets are needed in this gam e and sometimes u fail without them

IgnoreMe
IgnoreMe
184 posts
Nomad

klt332, you should really stop sending stupid posts.

When you get to the Swamp Marsh you should try leveling up your pet there since the blob thing and the beetle doesn't pawn you when you get close. In other places, you kill your pet since it only gets in a way.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I did not fail. I reached a level above 30 and kept on playing alone. It was fun alone. We have to take care of pets. Moreover, foods for pets fill up the inventory quickly.

klt332
klt332
12 posts
Nomad

sooo nvm!!

Showing 106-120 of 164