ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77498
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

but you absolutely HAVE to get both consent and words from them. Since I don't want any offense to be taken.

Awwww... really? That's a bunch of sh..eer genius. Whatever I'll do what you say.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

but you absolutely HAVE to get both consent and words from them. Since I don't want any offense to be taken.

What if they are no longer active? Just wondering.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Hmm, this shall be fun, getting to explain myself to everyone. >.<

I'm probably not going to mention anyone anyways.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Hmm, this shall be fun, getting to explain myself to everyone. >.<

Yes it sure will... Most of pH's idiosyncrasies are going to have to come out in that case, and it'll be so much fun organizing it all (my desk is a complete mess right now.)

I'm probably not going to mention anyone anyways.

Thankfully it's only an introduction.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

What if they are no longer active? Just wondering.

Well they can't exactly be on board if they didn't get the flier.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

That's a bunch of sh..eer genius

LMFAO. I almost fell outta my chair reading that XD

So basically, You just stand yourself up on the podium, and talk about yourself...

okay... Ima try to find a pic of what MoonFairy will actually look like.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

When is the deadline? Just wanted to know because I am a huge procrastinator

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

OMG! I think it's awesome riding on your head by the way.

Oh, and one question. Should we keep doing this send eMail, get approved, post, type thing?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh, and one question. Should we keep doing this send eMail, get approved, post, type thing?

Yes. It is way easier to keep a story straight, if you catch mistakes before they are made public. Though, considering the freedom in this, it might or might not be an issue.
Just do it anyway.

When is the deadline? Just wanted to know because I am a huge procrastinator

Next Friday.

Anyway, would it be too much of a bother for people to make a profile in the off. char. thread in the stickies? It makes it easier to portray your character right, and considering at least I don't have the time and patience to go about and look what you have written in this thread about yourself, it would be a help.

Thoad, care to send the rounds via email when they come out? Or poke someone online to change the title, so I can find the description when I am away?
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Oh okay. Thanks Cenere for clearing that up, ^^

Well I know I've made my post in the official character thread. So I'm all set.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad, care to send the rounds via email when they come out? Or poke someone online to change the title, so I can find the description when I am away?

Sure, I can do.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

So we're not posting the sheets here, we're posting them in the Original AG Characters thread?

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

The sheets? What do you mean sheets?

No, Cenere meant to post your character in that thread, that's all. I think. =P

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

The sheets? What do you mean sheets?

He means Char. sheets.

Hmm, I'ma hafto make a char sheet. This will be fun.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It would be nice for other contestants, yes.

Showing 121-135 of 432