ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77490
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I was still thinkin about how Bueno is so small... and he got treated so nicely, as where I was shooed > >
is it cause I labled you the perv? XD lulz jk jk. But when you describe bueano, it makes me think of a gummie bear.... and the last pack that I ate a few minutes ago... great now I'm hungry again.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

lol what? Do you have to make a char. sheet? Cause I suck at drawing. Sort of.

Working on my entry thing-a-ma-bob.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

lol what? Do you have to make a char. sheet? Cause I suck at drawing. Sort of.

Yes, please. But you do not need to draw anything. Considering you are in this, you are accustomed to write, which is basically what you need to the character sheet. Give a description, basic information, and that will be fine.

It makes it so much easier to portray your character in our stories, and since this will largely be a OCT of cooperation, it is even more helpful. After all, don't you want people to show you off as you are, instead of what they think you are?
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it helps a lot. Even though I have some fun imagining people! ^.^

No I am not a gummie bear. D: And most likely, not tasty, so don't even think about it.

Plus, if you wanna check out what I look like, you can see meh character "sheet" on the last page of the character thread thing.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I saw it Bueno. It's so cute! Lol just kidding. Your char looks nice. Check mine out I just made it. And I just realized the picture is huge so... And I bold failed.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

For reference mine is there as well.

No I am not a gummie bear.

You sure look like one. Make you green and I'd eat you! xD
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

I saw it Bueno. It's so cute! Lol just kidding. Your char looks nice.

1. It? Yeah, thanks, that's me. :/
2. Just kidding? That's harsh dude! D:
3. Thanks. :3

You sure look like one. Make you green and I'd eat you! xD

Oh dear.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Oh dear.

NOMNOMNOMOMNOM

Yummy, Bueno the gummy bear!
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Ok, my char sheet is up, and yeah, Bueno, you do look like a gummy bear, but a 3 foot one would be hard to eat, so you're safe from me.

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

NOMNOMNOMOMNOM

Yummy, Bueno the gummy bear!

Please never say that again. X.X'

but a 3 foot one would be hard to eat, so you're safe from me.

Good. I think. o.o'''
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Please never say that again. X.X'

I'm totally going to put that in my entry.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

It?

Oh fine. He*. I sent my 2nd entry introduction thing in.
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

I'm totally going to put that in my entry.

[quote]ou can mention or add in other players, but you absolutely HAVE to get both consent and words from them. Since I don't want any offense to be taken.

derp. o.o'
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

May I get your consent? xD

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Bueno says, "Yes."

Lol He said yes Orion!!!!one!11!!!!