ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77640
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Of course you may have my consent EnterOnion! ^^

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

EnterOnion

For calling me that you are definitely going to be a gummy bear.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Thoad then set the bear on his head.

Who's the teddy bear? If it's me, I will turn my entry into a massacre festival, and have my chocolate cup fly around as a UFO.

Lol, bad joke. I'm writing my entry right now.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Nah, you're not the teddy bear Ulimited.

It's bueno. He ttly looks like a teddy bear.

Also, I always saw bueno as having a blue coat.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

With red stripes on the arms. Lol.

Nooooooooooooo
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Nooooooooooooo

Omg that was hilarious. That is totally what Bueno now looks like to me.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

That is totally what Bueno now looks like to me.

To me he always looked kind of like a Kodiak Brown with no nose and greyish fur...

Oh, and it seems pH might not be getting along too well with Sir Stellus, on account of your superiority complex. -.-
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

GOD.

Dude, I hate and love the gummy bear song.
It's worse than the Scatman

All the same, please take stuff like that to the Comments. the gummy bear thing I mean.

But anyway, do I sense possible DRAMA later? This might actually play out very nicely...

ANOTHER NOTICE. IF EVERYONE GETS THEIR ENTRY IN EARLY, THE NEW ROUND WILL BE POSTED EARLY.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

on account of your superiority complex. -.-

Don't insult his ego and he probably won't even mention it. Or maybe he will.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

It's worse than the Scatman

Memories.

But anyway, do I sense possible DRAMA later? This might actually play out very nicely...

Hmmm......
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

NOOOOOO. Not another drama! Just kidding. There could be worse things.
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

I'd wear it. But I wouldn't buy it. Classy green or brown is my type of color.

EnterOnion

OMG! Lol ahaha I ttly fail. Sorreh about that. Heh...

To me he always looked kind of like a Kodiak Brown with no nose and greyish fur...

Nah, I'm really not that furry. I'm sorta medium furry-ness. :P

But anyway, do I sense possible DRAMA later?

Ehhh. Okay. But I dun like haters. :C
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Oh dear. I'm seriously sorry guys, but I should've checked my eMail before I posted... Sorry. D;

Bueno was the on of the last up to introduce himself, because of his shyness. He slowly stepped on the wooden floor towards the front of the ship frantically thinking of things he could say without boring people. He isn't exactly the best when he's put on the spot. "Hi. Ummmm, as you probably can tell, I am not really prepared for this speech, so, I'm winging it. . . My name is Bueno and I am 14 years old in bear years. I really don't know how that calculates into human years, but I've never actually bothered. I hope to make friends with new people annnnnnnd... and go on some awesome missions. I'm really fragile, and the small things hurt my feelings. Oh, and never read a book without a cover --- wait... that's not it. Ummmm. OH! Never judge a book by it's cover. Yeah." Everyone was dead silent.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Like it Bueno. I just imagine you as some little 6 year old adorable baby... Idk why. I can't imagine that you are really 14. that makes you as old as me, and you are WAY too adorable character wise to be that old.. XD

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

That's a lot shorter than mine, Bueno, thanks for giving me an idea of the scope on it.

Showing 151-165 of 432