ForumsPopular Media[necro] eminem,good or bad rapper

174 49204
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

what do think about eminem good or bad rapper?

• 174 Replies
Cavani7
Cavani7
10 posts
Nomad

I thik he is the better rapper of all the world

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Bad. He's always complaining about how oppressed he is, but he's rich and junk.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

here

is a list that is a very good list of the greatest rap lyricists/emcees. these rappers are the best of the best and if your are ignorant to rap at all, shall help you as a guide to better music.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

I'm not afraid I'm not afraid

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Eminem is an amazing rapper. the way he says his lyrics and the lyrics themselves are great.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
801 posts
Nomad

Well I'm on the fence for him. I mean I find his songs way better than the crap out there today talking about women, drugs, and money. But he just kind of takes the cursing a little overboard. So I'll give him the Fallout 3 neutral rank of...Seeker.

Salmaniye
Salmaniye
5 posts
Nomad

I hate rap, but Eminem's good

Femm
Femm
42 posts
Farmer

Eminem used to be amazing when he first came out. He was original and funny, even for people who didn't know much about Hip Hop. Then he took a long break to work out personal problems and now that he's back he is absolute rubbish! I mean, We Made You is nothing like the music he used to make!

AlfalfaSparks
AlfalfaSparks
2 posts
Nomad

Good rapper.

gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

amazing rapper

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I think he's really talented but i prefer his older stuff.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

my opinion is going to be very biased because the only thing i listen to that's remotely close to rap is beastie boys. but i find eminem's music to be very dull and boring. i don't find his lyrics to be all that great. he swears as much as a p.o.ed middle schooler. he's usually complaining in most of his songs (i hate "oh poor me" music). i also think his voice is increadibly annoying, it reminds me of a pseron with a really bad cold. but square dance was an alright song. i give him a 2/10.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

I think Eminem is one of the best rappers today. I like most of his new work, not everything. I love his older stuff, I would say that they're better than his new.

KFK
KFK
1,052 posts
Nomad

he swears as much as a p.o.ed middle schooler

Being a rapper he doesn't swear that much. He's not even in the middle-class.

he's usually complaining in most of his songs (i hate "oh poor me" music)

I think you've just heard his newer and most famous raps. Listen to what he did some years ago.
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

good or bad?..... Eminem is one of the best period.... yes eminem has a habit of going off on a tangent but regardless, whenever he gets back to the game its a hit, period.... its not a question of good or bad, but just how great is he?

Showing 136-150 of 174