ForumsPopular Media[necro] eminem,good or bad rapper

174 49205
gameman22
gameman22
74 posts
Nomad

what do think about eminem good or bad rapper?

• 174 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

good enough to be on the top 20 greatest rap lyricists of all time, and also good enough to be one the top 10 artists of the 2000's

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

hes great

I dont really like the new songs, but the old ones are fun to listen to and i like them alot

James212
James212
89 posts
Blacksmith

Eminem is a great rapper and should keep up the good work.

JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

He is the best white rapper around!

He is the man and hes is the best rapper.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
239 posts
Nomad

I think he is great, and he keeps on coming out with great songs like not Afraid and Love the way you lieã

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

I feel like his older work had so much more emotion and his lyrics used to seem more meaningful. I don't like his new songs all that much.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

its an opinion, if you think hes good then hes good. vice-versa

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Of course he's a good rapper, he's a great rapper! Rate out of 10 would be 10. My opinion ^^.

skippythemonkey1
skippythemonkey1
90 posts
Nomad

some good songs some bad songs

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
162 posts
Nomad

He is ok, he has his good stuff and his bad. Personally my favorite is Beautiful. I think his older music is good, but his newer music is disappointing so i give him a 7/10

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I think Eminem is a great rapper. He raps about life and not some of the stupid stuff other rappers rap about.

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

Slim Shady is the best dude! no question!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

He is a great rapper, they have emotion, meaning, etc, etc. I really enjoy listening to him rap, cause you just... understand it. I'm not sayin you can't understand others, but his words have real meaning, not just some crap about screwin girls and gettin money.

cristianrap
cristianrap
64 posts
Nomad

For before eminem to songs that do not appear in the art of RAP but after that the song was not afraid to made ââbetter and more conscious themes

pyro1
pyro1
44 posts
Nomad

He is okay, I like more of his old songs, they share more about his life and the struggle he goes through. He doesn't talk about his 'own life' much anymore though.

Showing 151-165 of 174