ForumsThe TavernOne Million Posts

267 34203
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Just a day ago or two, I noticed that this community reached the one million post milestone. It has been just over 2 1/2 years since this site was put up.

Now I want to know what do you think about this? In your opinion is this a good thing? Do you care or not? Or does this remind you of spam?

• 267 Replies
Easelm
Easelm
24 posts
Shepherd

I couldn't consider some of the posts as spam. People have the courage to spam, but that's what moderators are for; I know the filling of getting rid of unwanted posts/threads. Congratulations.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Though, some of the spam are deleted by the mods.

^^ Penguin buddy!!!

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

This is nothing to discuss, this thread is a travesty.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Have You looked at the the locked threads? That's not a Milestone. Maybe a 3rd of those post are legitimate.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

More than that. That number is a good estimate for this community, not the site as a whole.

Yeah, I did mean community.

I'm not sure as a whole, since I barely comment or rate games anymore since I have decided they will all be merit worthy and well thought (Lol, I've made one comment)

And your post is on topic O.o? A moderator would lock it if there was no discussion.

Yep. And he's gotta learn what an opinion is. Legend said that he likes the forum games. And he said it was retarded. And yeah.........

I like the forum games, although the number of quality RPGs are dropping. I honestly prefer the tavern. I sometimes sneak around in WEPR and AMW, and I like it. Although sometimes it isn't as good as I thought it would be.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Have You looked at the the locked threads? That's not a Milestone. Maybe a 3rd of those post are legitimate.

A post is a post. The locking of a thread does not make all the posts contained thereof invalid. Heck it's better a milestone than celebrating 400,000 mostly ghost, users.

There'll always be pessimists.

although the number of quality RPGs are dropping

Yes, I have observed that.

You sir, are the travesty. Coming over here to do a poor job a trolling. We here are talking about the forums in general, historical trends, statistics and the milestone of 1,000,000 posts.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

*at

I always have to correct myself.

To make this post somewhat more worthwhile...

I want to congratulate all of the moderators

I have to agree with you too. Thank you moderators, for keeping this site orderly.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Spam and ghost accounts are bad things here. But celebrating the 1,000,000 is better. Because locked threads don't ALL have spam. And the amount of spam decreased a bit in the forums. There's still spam but not a lot...

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I have to agree with you too. Thank you moderators, for keeping this site orderly.

If not to orderly *grumbles about slight lack of fun*

Anyway there really isn't that much spam on the AG forums unless you take the idea of spam super literally in which case you're probably just spamming about that amount of spamming, this is bad.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Anyone remember the 420 Guy?

On occasion, someone decides to spam AG badly. Though such attacks are resolved quickly.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

hhhmmmm. wierd my conversation in this forum was deleted.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I do. 420 made history. The "best" Troll/flamer ever..lol.

He was really bad at first. But then, he started to be okay. Though, he made like 50 alt accounts...lol. I'm kinda glad it is over. He was flooding the tavern, lolz...

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I believe he eventually mellowed. Despite his horrible ways, he's better than some of the idiots I've seen.

Heh, he stole the name of the original 420 dude.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

When, the 420 thing happened, a bunch of flamers were in the WEPR too. That was when I was a WEPR and a tavern regular. But most of the threads that had flaming in it. And they were deleted instead of locked. So, I lost nearly 75 posts...After that I migrated out of the WEPR. But 420 was worse. Since flaming is pretty much, normal. But a troll/flamer and alt account madness dude...lol

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I don't remember 420. Yet I know of many of the things he did. There's even a thread that suggests there should be a "420" button.

-_-

Not kidding.

Oh and I know all 420's ...I think

Pimpsauce420
SomeKindaLove420
ASpecial420
SmokeMore420Adden420
DevoidlessIsGay420
PacificToSpecific420
GirlUWant420
Schnapps420
Abortions420