ForumsThe TavernOne Million Posts

267 34544
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Just a day ago or two, I noticed that this community reached the one million post milestone. It has been just over 2 1/2 years since this site was put up.

Now I want to know what do you think about this? In your opinion is this a good thing? Do you care or not? Or does this remind you of spam?

• 267 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The "best" Troll/flamer ever..lol.

Rule of troll: You flame, you lose.

I was generally more amused by Demonic Priest (the time period, not the user), as it wasn't just stupid getting kicked off the site by sight. That is just boring and annoying.
But yeah.

@Leo: You missed out about a hundred.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

@Leo: You missed out about a hundred.

I believe he did.

Demonic Priest? Man, I missed out on 2008.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Rule of troll: You flame, you lose.

I kinda meant worst. But the rule is true.
Oh and I know all 420's ...I think

There's more than that lolz.
1,855 posts
Nomad

Wow... seven months go by so fast on such an awesome site... I can understand how AG got so many posts, and it's just... wow. AG is a real big site now

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

AG is a real big site now

Sadly, it's not as big as Kongregate, AG's rival site obviously.

AG Community>Kong's Community

Even though, Kong's forums have more posts overall than we do. We don't have much spam, spam in the forums of ours here, have kinda decreased. Though, I've only posted in the Kong forums like 3 times. I note a bunch of duplicate threads and spam. 1 word posts for example. And a bunch of Sonny 3 threads...
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Speaking of Kongregate, a made a thread about AG on it. Here. I'll reply to it when I have the time to go on Kong.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Speaking of Kongregate, a made a thread about AG on it. Here. I'll reply to it when I have the time to go on Kong.

*pfft*

That's exactly why I prefer here to there.

Bunch of idiots, and only one or two people even mentioned half an explanation.

At least here we give two thirds most of the time. >.>
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Ugh...OMFG. This is why I hate the Kong forums, like Orion siad. They are freakin' idiots, giving no explanation why they hate AG. I'm angry right now, lolz....

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Yeah.

As for the guys who did give an explanation? What do you think about what they said? Exclusive AG content.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Vast majority of it has to be spam, for they're are a bunch of locked threads.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Maybe. The only way to be sure is to check.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

*coughhack*

Here is my immitation of some of the rude people over at Kong.

"Kong sucks... Everybody over thier are douchebags... they suck cause they have exclusive content... *random cuss words* Kong..."

Pretty acurate rite? Except I canged the parts about AG, into Kong.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Now I'm not saying Kongregate is a bad website, I actually play there often, it's just some of the people there are very rude and very annoying, plus they have alot of random spammers in the chat.

Now there are friendly people there that could give a hoot about AG and Kong, and just want to play.

Also there is an overmultitude of mods there that are more than likely underqualified. Now I do believe that AG could use use a few more active mods to take place inactive ones, and rumage through the games for spam and merit comments.

I prefer quality over quantity *most of the time, lol* and that is what AG has over Kong, in the forums at least.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

and their communities suck compared to Kongâs.

I'm annoyed at that guy who said that, I mean seriously.

And then...

Boring.

Kongregate > Armor Games.

Just a bunch of douchebags who make alot of game-content exclusive to their site becase there is not other reason to visit armorgaymes

I seriously hate that guy who made the third post.

What the hell.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

i play on both sites,and i think Kong is better,but AG isn´t bad whit some good games hidden here and there.

This is the best one so far. He put an explanation. Without insulting AG.
Showing 76-90 of 267