ForumsGamesmario vs sonic vs link vs kid icarus vs pokemon

35 9700
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

so today we pick our sides for video gaming history whether you join mario and the mushroom kingdom or sonic and tails or the land of hyrule or you gottwa catch em all for you join pokemon. so PICK YOUR SIDE TODAY

• 35 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

im sorry but which one goes fast?

Din's Fire

Checkmate

~~~Darth Caedus
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

WRONG ANSWER

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120215033527/segaforumgames/images/e/e6/Sanic.jpg

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Sheesh, your drawing is almost as bad as mine jkjk.

Link has already been shown to dominate sonic, rank 13 vs rank 22.

~~~Darth Caedus

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Hetchhogs are slow, i remember we had one as a pet in our kindergarden class. Link is will own with the power of the triforce. other nintendos like Kirby, will eat sonic and spit up his corpse. Samus will blow him up with her arm cannon, or crash a spacestation into his planet.

so... for some reason your defense consists of taking away sonics main strength using "reality" as an excuse yet let link keep all of his magics and weird skirt, kirby his sucking abilities, and samus futuristic weapons...? not good enough for me.

it depends what you mean. are they going all out? link isnt that strong really, mario is the weakest unless he has a star... does he? sonic will probably win this espacially if hes super sonic. is he? and as for pokemon it depends. do you mean all of them together? do you mean a rateta? do you mean mew? what about level? and is the fight an action fight or a turn based one? if its a turn based one sonic and link are doomed.

ps:i like beating logic flaws :3
gamerscoin
gamerscoin
5 posts
Nomad

It also good game.

Showing 31-35 of 35