SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

I can hear the crickets in here.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 9:22pm

turts02

turts02

2 posts

I personally didn't like Crush the Castle 2 as much as the first. I didn't like the feel of it, or the way the game had been structured.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 9:41pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

I personally didn't like Crush the Castle 2 as much as the first. I didn't like the feel of it, or the way the game had been structured.

The reason why I like CTC2 and CTC2PP even more is because of the building capabilities, and the foundation blocks especially.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 10:22pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,462 posts

Knight

I liked the physics of the first two CTC's albeit, you can make some interesting structures in the latest game but the physics suck wind.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 10:26pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

I liked the physics of the first two CTC's albeit, you can make some interesting structures in the latest game but the physics suck wind.

You need to adapt and use new tricks to keep everything from falling apart.
I use the foundation blocks a lot to hold my castles together.
My ships were getting stable until lately when I started pushing the limits again.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 4:01pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,462 posts

Knight

NOB HILL The wizards took the precious little princess to be sacrificed to the Grand Master Nobber!

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 6:20pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 6:28pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,115 posts

Knight

BTW, I've been cursed by the witch again. I'm now the headless horseman!
:O

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 6:50pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,462 posts

Knight

BTW, I've been cursed by the witch again. I'm now the headless horseman!
:O

Oh well, no one will know you!

I found a glitch in the game.  I fired a iron ball to the near back (about 2/3's) and it shot up like a rocket!  Haven't been able to duplicate it yet but will look for it!

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 7:35pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I was working on another pea-flip level last night but it turned out to be completely impossible no matter how many peas you threw at the high-perched king. I'll have to unlock some more projectiles so I can kill that conniving son of a gun once and for all.

Would you prefer it if I posted my CTCPP levels here or in the CTCPP level thread?

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!