Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 3:05pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,649 posts

Knight

I got your serpent of death in 2 shots CJ.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 3:08pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,563 posts

Knight

http://armor.ag/1ZLx2 After the assassination attempt, CJ found the Architect/King SSTGio in his hidey hole. CJ devised a plan where Theo and FishPrefferred would throw stones at SSTGio and CJ would be able to watch his demise right up front. The Fishmeister looked at a black stone and said, "What's this?" "Throw it", says Theo with a smirk on his face...

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 3:27pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,563 posts

Knight

SERPENTS OF DEATH WTF? AGio is going to hell in a handbag

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 4:56pm

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,563 posts

Knight

SSTG, when I go play your Viking stuff, and use the PE there (of which I still cannot scroll down - crap - poop), even when I exit and go to CTC2PP stuff, the thumbnails are from Siege Hero! Of course when I play your levels, I am always Brilliant and have just about all the world records now - I need to apply to Guinness or at least get a pint!

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 5:10pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,649 posts

Knight

SSTG, when I go play your Viking stuff, and use the PE there (of which I still cannot scroll down - crap - poop), even when I exit and go to CTC2PP stuff, the thumbnails are from Siege Hero! Of course when I play your levels, I am always Brilliant and have just about all the world records now - I need to apply to Guinness or at least get a pint!

There seem to be a bug that mix up the PEs.
One time I made a level in SIeger and it appeared on the SIege Hero PE and it crashed the game of course.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 5:42pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,563 posts

Another Bridge of Hell has been built over the ruins of the last one. The non-union workers have been laid off and highly skilled contractors have been brought in. It's possible to do this one in three shots, but the melting ballistic debris doesn't always behave, so I made it 5.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:10pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,649 posts

Knight

OBSERVATION TOWER
Knight: "Come on CJ, stop clowning around, it's dangerous up there!"
CJ:" That rum is good, gimme more and I'll come down, , oops."
Soldier by the Trebuchet: "All right, I had enough of this, fire!!!"

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:15pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,649 posts

Knight

Another Bridge of Hell

Ice and BFRs did the job.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:37pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,649 posts

Knight

The CAVE WATCHPOST
King: "Hey, let me up, I want to see whats going on!"
Prince: "I see some soldiers moving about the Trebuchet."
Wizard: "Hey, don't shoot!!!"
:O

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 12:51am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,563 posts

Knight

DESTROY IT IF YOU CAN Thanks for bringing the red wine SSTGio, made in Ontario you say??!!

Reply to Crush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

You must be logged in to post a reply!