ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21295 1718267
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,295 Replies
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

in fact, im so dissatisfied with it, i just terminated my entry - i just officially withdrew it from the contest : /

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

ive even asked boppins to remove it

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

Australian Castle

What happens when an Australian castle builder moved to Britain?
You end up with something like this :-)

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

actually, after this i dont think im gonna be in this rat race - its too disappointing to spend and hour to 3 hours on something and not even at least place 3rd - screw that - i dont need that BS on my brain

SSTG
SSTG
12,677 posts
Templar

Architect SSTGio was eating a salad when, he looked at a piece of mushroom and thought, holy shift, let's build a MUSHROOM HOUSE!

SSTG
SSTG
12,677 posts
Templar

Australian Castle

King: "WTF is this?" :O
xD xD
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

Architect SSTGio was eating a salad when, he looked at a piece of mushroom and thought, holy shift, let's build a MUSHROOM HOUSE!

cool mushroom, Its like the 1960's all over again...
SSTG
SSTG
12,677 posts
Templar

jtspencer, BABY SPAMMER
He wasn't even out of his father's balls but he knew what he'd do when he grew up.

jtspencer: " One day, I will be a great spammer!"

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant
SSTG
SSTG
12,677 posts
Templar

THEO'S Out Of CTC CONTEST

He went out with a bang! xD
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

THEO'S Out Of CTC CONTEST
He went out with a bang! xD

Rats, you beat me to it... LMAO
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

y'know, i thought maybe by entering this contest my talent would pay off - apparently not - besides, its too much pressure anyway - id rather run a mouse maze than be in this rat race - at least if i lost in the mouse run, id have a friggin piece of cheese to eat

SSTG
SSTG
12,677 posts
Templar

y'know, i thought maybe by entering this contest my talent would pay off - apparently not - besides, its too much pressure anyway - id rather run a mouse maze than be in this rat race - at least if i lost in the mouse run, id have a friggin piece of cheese to eat

Ha ha, you take it too seriously. Your chicken level looks great so you have a good chance to win this one.

Meanwhile, this jtspencer spammer is getting out of control.
Time to teach him a lesson.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant

@ SSTG - ok - how would u feel if u spent 3 hours on a castle and lost to pieces of crap castles that didnt even take 3 hours between the three of them?? - my SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON was way better than any of those

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Peasant
Showing 17341-17355 of 21295