ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21296 1719504
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Peasant

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,296 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,112 posts
Farmer

Here is one of 3 of those levels

SPIKE THE PLAY SPIKER

Followed closely behind by 2 and 3! Plus, you did not post it on this thread so, looks like you got hacked!

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

Well either someone hacked your profile or you submitted 3 levels the same!

I do believe Theo was hacked, every level he has made since I have been here Theo's posted a link to it in this forum. The hacker didn't know this and if you scroll back you will see there is not even one link to the three exact same levels...

Theo watches out for other players doing this so why would he do the same, think about it?

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

Plus, you did not post it on this thread so, looks like you got hacked!

Ha! we were typing the same thing at the same time CJ :-)
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts
Peasant

I have now built 10 castles..

Siberian Spies

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

The North Pole

Who's on the naughty list for life? I am after this.... :-)

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
Peasant

Sylvia's Mother

Sylvia's mother says, 'Sylvia's hurryin'
She's catchin' the nine o'clock train'
Sylvia's mother says, 'Take your umbrella
Cause Sylvie, it's startin' to rain'
And Sylvia's mother says, 'Thank you for callin'
And, sir, won't you call back again?'

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,112 posts
Farmer

Once again, Kargothrax has misspelled his name. It's Zargothrax but who is counting? It's almost like the misspelling of Theophrastus! Notice the missing "h"! Either way, AG has some serious issues with privacy settings if one can hack another's profile!

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

Once again, Kargothrax has misspelled his name. It's Zargothrax but who is counting? It's almost like the misspelling of Theophrastus! Notice the missing "h"! Either way, AG has some serious issues with privacy settings if one can hack another's profile!
- its not misspelled - its a combination of 'Kargoth' and 'anthrax' - Kargoth, more commonly known as Saint Kargoth, is a death knight of great power in D & D - and u have serious issues for criticizing people's spelling! SFW if it is misspelled or not?
Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Peasant

@ CJ - WTF is with you harassing people over chicken$hit stuff - 1st it was theopHrastus on spamming and now me on Kargothrax - screw you!

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

@CourtJester What's up man, it does seem like you're being a bit meaner then usual?

As for hacking, I see no proof of it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

Theo deleted his account giving the reason "You deleted your account with the reason: too much drama on here".

Ferret
Ferret
9,293 posts
Constable

That makes me sad, even sadder that Knights were involved.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,914 posts
Duke

@ CJ - WTF is with you harassing people over chicken$hit stuff - 1st it was theopHrastus on spamming and now me on Kargothrax - screw you!

Well, if you mean spamming the contest thread, he has a point, although I admit he was a bit blunt about it. On that note:

Theo Gets the Point
Showing 18511-18525 of 21296