ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21287 1707393
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,287 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,101 posts

Shipping the Jester
One shot, simple but clean, difficulty level - medium to hard, CRUSHED!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,101 posts

FLIP FLOP FLOOZY - CTCPP Level
I liked the physics in this game as you could bring things down and make this happen. Scroll right quickly and watch the action.... I did modify this one and flipped her yet another time right into the abyss!

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

wont be much of a contest now that two people have dropped out of it

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

The Silence of the Lambs

'It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again'

I made this once before but mostly out of foundation blocks, mostly...

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,864 posts

[quote]I quit playing the contest, whats the point when the same 4 people keep winning!!! I have questioned the results quietly for some time now but I didnt want to make waves so I just remained silent and bide my time

- i quit too after the barrel round - i had the same problems with it too[/quote]

I tire of these complaints. Particularly seeing as you are one of the four he was referring to. Having won three rounds already, your attitude this week could only be less-justified if it were coming from Arm_Candy.
Islandempire89
Islandempire89
65 posts

This next level was inspired by the architecture of @Arm_Candy.

Air Strike

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

plummeting pillars

just a little something until my mind starts working again, darn this coal burning brain, I should up-grade to the manual wind up one

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

Right Through The Window

1 shot through the window - if you can...

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
DrElmer
DrElmer
553 posts

Crossfire
You should be able to figure out the shot sequence even if you can't execute both shots properly. If you can't figure out what you're supposed to do, I'll let you know upon request.

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

Domo Kun

Domo is the official mascot of Japan's public broadcaster NHK, appearing in several 30-second stop-motion interstitial sketches

Kargothrax
Kargothrax
206 posts

hmm - only 3 entries in the contest so far... - that leaves ghosts and arm-candy... not much of a contest with only 5 entries

Showing 18856-18870 of 21287