ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21288 1707827
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,288 Replies
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

@CourtJester - i think we have another entry: King's Beer Truck by Limnxy - i notified @Limnxy to post it if it is

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

it seems that my "advertising" is drawing in entrants

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

but for those who are entering the contest really need to post it the contest thread

Limnxy
Limnxy
53 posts

It has indeed. The king's beer delivery has arrived.

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

@Limnxy - could u please post your entry in the CONTEST THREAD ? thank you

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

@CicadaChess - are u going to fix your 1st entry or are u going to enter a different one?

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,101 posts

FIGURE IT OUT!
You can crush this in two shots

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

ok look, attention everyone who has and is considering entering the contest - i'm not trying to be a d1ck or anything, and i apologize if it seems that way. i'm just trying to keep this contest organized & tight - it is very important that your contest entry levels are posted in the CONTEST THREAD to make it official - we need to know whats being entered - @Limnxy has made two barrel themed levels and hasnt posted either one of them in the contest thread - so please, post them in the contest thread a.s.a.p.

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

if u want to play in the contest, u have to play by the rules - its really not that hard - read the theme and the specifics, make one level according to the directions, post it in the contest thread - its that easy - u can post it in here too, but please make sure its at least posted in the contest thread - theres about 32 hours left

randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,101 posts

@dracomaleficus - post it for them. I am good with that. We got at least five entries now and BTW, you are doing a great job!!!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,101 posts

Sometimes, you have to coax people into posting because, it isn't the easiest thing at first until they get the hang of it. Especially if it is a link. That is how I got @SSTG involved! He played but didn't post! There is one more day. I am sure we can find another entry or two and put it in the program.

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

i really dont believe its my responsibility for me to post it for them - they made it, they need post it themselves - just like it wouldnt be my responsibility for me to wake them up to go to their job - if they dont post it before the deadline, TFB

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
Showing 19726-19740 of 21288