ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21288 1708208
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,288 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,102 posts

JAGGED PEAKS MANOR
When you can place those small elements at 1 pixel at a time, it is much easier to build. As well, when you copy stuff, make sure the toggle grid box is unchecked because it automatically reverts to that position!

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

@CourtJester - well, right now it looks like all the entries are in - too bad we wont be seeing @Arm_candy 's usual late entries - or any of those other guys for that matter...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,102 posts

well, right now it looks like all the entries are in - too bad we wont be seeing @Arm_candy 's usual late entries - or any of those other guys for that matter...
It doesn't matter. We got some new guys and need to recruit some more and really, some of their stuff is good!!!
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

CAPTURE THE FLAG - yeah, thats true - idk how to get more, but it seems like my 'advertising' sorta worked...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,102 posts
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

the guards started a BONFIRE IN THE COURTYARD; but somehow, some TNT got in there by mistake

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts

I liked the Bonfire map!

CicadaChess
CicadaChess
85 posts

Action Stunts 3.0

I've been toying with this idea for a while... placing some larger blocks in the upper corners of a building, both for support and some use! When the building burns down those blocks make their way to the bottom of the map, where they kill the jester and wizard. Oh, gravity.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,102 posts

KING BLUTIAS SLAY DRAGON
King Blutias was about to put an end to Count DracoMaleficus's reign of terror and in fact, decided to watch his plan in action from a safe place. "This shall be a joy',sayeth the King, "I have saved the empire!"

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts
randytheviking4
randytheviking4
24 posts

MXC - EAT $HITAKE

I love it :-)

DracoMaleficus