ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21288 1708017
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,288 Replies
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

PILOTS ON FIRE - pretty cool copter, eh?

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts

Great stuff as always, you two! If you wanted to set up a contest, I would be willing to participate in any way.

I found a new builder in the Empire who actually shows some promising abilities with skill levels. I thought the first one was impossible at first, but it's actually a brilliant exercise in timing. I beat them both after several attempts.

Ding dong, Queen's dead and French Fried by @GeoffreyXIV

@DracoMaleficus that is a great copter!

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

that is a great copter!
- thanx - but we gotta wait and see if @obieodie wants to be in it too, or anyone else - i'd like to start it on this Fri the 17th
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

idk about @obieodie... he hasnt been on for a week

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts

Some of the original contestants might read their email regularly. @DrElmer, @gh0sts, @Islandempire89, @CherryCoke360, @jeff2241, come be a part of our upcoming contest!

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

@gh0sts, 8 months ago - @Islandempire89, 6 mo. - @DrElmer, @CherryCoke360 & @jeff2241, unkown - cant contact @obieodie, comments are closed - we cant really have a conest with only three players... - if anyone else is reading this, and youre interested in participating in a weekly building contest, please state so in this thread

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts
beanmeister
beanmeister
18 posts

What does this contest involve?

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

@beanmeister -

What does this contest involve?
it involves building something according to the theme which is given on fridays. u have until wednesday to complete it and post it; only one entry allowed. winner announced the following friday. we're trying to decide if there will be just one judge, or, each player will rate each entry on a scale of 1-10 - i'm goin to try to work out the details with @CourtJester before this friday -
beanmeister
beanmeister
18 posts

OK.
Well, I am interested, but I'll be honest in that I won't have much to work on a submission...

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
131 posts

Cramped Troll Quarters

I hear you are having a contest again. On this page or the other one of which I have forgotten the link! I might submit a few but, not the best castle builder.

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

PIERRE PIER FISHING - i think this is the same Pierre that was spamming some time back - i'll talk about the contest more when i get home from work

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,101 posts

Hey @Dracomaleficus, I could probably get in the game!

ObieOdie
ObieOdie
131 posts
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
725 posts

We Live in a Bonfire

I was going to make something challenging to crush, but after a while even I just wanted to watch it go up in flames.

Showing 20581-20595 of 21288