ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21288 1707812
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,288 Replies
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

Hey @Dracomaleficus, I could probably get in the game! - no, not probably.. definitely... because i was thinking we all be judges - each one of us judges on other entries on a scale of 1-100, yes, one-hundred.. - ratings turned in between 12:01 am - 11:59 pm the following Thursday, April 23 - we can either use the old contest thread, or start a new one - i think a new one because that thread is dead - and the title: CTC2PP BUILDING CONTEST - @CourtJester : do you want the honors of starting the new thread, or shall I ? - if you do, just put in what i said, and.. well, y'know what? i think i should do it because theres too much to explain - also, this time around too, we're gonna keep it simple for everyone; none of this specifations/stipulations stuff - no set projectiles and shot limits; no restrictions and regulations on materials, etc, etc... - sound good CJ ? (and everyone else) - please give me your feedback as soon as you can - thank you

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

ok, well on the building materials thing - that might sorta be regulated - like if the theme was "Getting Stoned on the Bridge" - the bridge should be mostly made of stone.. however, no restrictions on the type of stone, plus, foundation blocks are included - ok, so, before we get this contest off and running, i want to do a little test run - a quick contest - lets do that theme ("Getting Stoned..")now before Friday since bridges are simple & easy - if u dont get one done before Friday morning, thats ok...

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,101 posts

No, let's use the old thread because a lot of stuff is stored in there. I can get @Ferret to move it to the front again. Eventually, all those games will be put in a new CTC2PP Series so, I like your Getting Stoned theme because we can only use stones! I am assuming the iron balls are not allowed!?

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

I like your Getting Stoned theme because we can only use stones! I am assuming the iron balls are not allowed!?
umm, 1st of all the theme is "Getting Stoned on the Bridge" - which means build a bridge pretty much out of stone, at least 75% - 2nd: i stated earlier that there are NO regulations on projectiles or shots - this is just a quick unofficial contest to get everyone ready for Friday - i'd like to see you & the other guys build a stone bridge just for the hell of it before Friday afternoon - the old thread will be ok, but what do you think about the rest of the contest stuff i said, like about the judging, etc ?
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

also, if its a general theme title like "river rats" you can build whatever you want with whatever materials you want - no regulations or restrictions.. however, if a type of material is mentioned in the theme, at least 75% should be that type - if we restrict it to just only that material, we restrict our true talent, skill & creativity

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

to me this unofficial quick contest is like a promotional, preliminary thing to get our creative juices flowing for when the real thing officially starts this Friday, April 17 - btw, do you have the link to the old contest thread?

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

my unofficial quick contest entry for the theme "Getting Stoned on the Bridge" - GUARDED BY THE KINGS - i'd really like to see u guys build a stone bridge as wellbefore Fri - think of it as a little pre-contest workout

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,101 posts

Competition Thread

I moved it to the last page so we can start from there! @CicadaChess is interested!

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

@CicadaChess is interested!
- @CicadaChess hasnt been on for 4 months that post on there was from Nov 9, 2014
ObieOdie
ObieOdie
131 posts
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

ROUND # 1
theme for Fri Apr 17 12:01 am to Wed Apr 22 11:59 pm
- "AN EPISODE OF S.W.A.T."
- this is based on the ABC TV series 1975-1976
- choose an actual episode title from the tv series and make your own interpretation of it

DrElmer
DrElmer
553 posts

So we've got to build a castle and then rate everyone else's castles then? What should happen if people start to rate them based on the user instead of the castle? Kick 'em off the bridge?

DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

What should happen if people start to rate them based on the user instead of the castle? Kick 'em off the bridge?
- well.... i hope that wont be an issue - also, theres only a merit for the winner, not a trunk full of gold coins - CJ and I will be able to spot foul play - but regardless, everyone needs to put personal relations aside and keep it fair & clean
DracoMaleficus
DracoMaleficus
1,137 posts

this is just a friendly competion, not a Miss America Pageant - it would be pointless to play favorites

DrElmer
DrElmer
553 posts

Unless a contestant gets some sick satisfaction from giving another contestant a bunch of free merits, it probably won't happen. Should be fine as long as no one does that or rates everyone's castles very low on purpose to boost their average. I'll have a cannon on standby just in case.

Showing 20596-20610 of 21288