ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3464750
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

WHAT? IMPOSSIBLE!!

Will you get it?

Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad
xdestroyerxxx
xdestroyerxxx
264 posts
Nomad
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

CLASSIC ART THEATER

This is the theater from Orange, the most known in Europe. I reproduced it, and you mission is to destroy it. :'(

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

WHAT? IMPOSSIBLE!!

Will you get it?

Yes, I got it. It took quite a few shots. BFB high lob. Then another to land on the first one's LHS and roll back.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WHAT? IMPOSSIBLE!!
Will you get it?
Yes, I got it. It took quite a few shots. BFB high lob. Then another to land on the first one's LHS and roll back.

All this trouble for nothing. Just use the parachute bomb and release it right passed the cave entrance and BOOM!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Prince didn't like the King's present for his birthday. He wanted a castle and his majesty gave him a keep. "In that case IT'S WAAAR! " , replied the Prince.

luist457
luist457
1 posts
Nomad

first castle ever very simple trying to get use to controls [url=http://armor.ag/1SM7Z]

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Handel composed this symphony for the ROYAL FIREWORK.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

King Blutias was proud of his son the Prince. He entrusted him with the task of DIGGING a TUNNEL for the construction of the new Royal Highway.

The Wizard who was also a favorite of his Majesty, offered his services as the explosive expert. He had found a formula that improved the blast by 10x.

In order to enjoy the project, the King, Prince and Wizard observed, from a safe distance, the progress of the work. As the peasants were evacuating the cave, something went terribly wrong!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The scholar was reading some an old manuscript from the castle library when a yellowed piece of paper fell on the floor. After picking it up and looking at it, he hurried to the throne room and showed it to the King. "It's a treasure map!", said his Majesty.

3 days later an expedition was on it's way to the PIRATE CAVE that, if the information was right, contained a TREASURE!

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

Double Drop. Let's hope a wheel doesn't fall off before we start. Hit the small hut on the left for a nice little touch (it falls better than I hoped it would).

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Double Drop.

I successfully assassinated the quintuplet kings.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I saw that you discovered the secret of my castle. I thought it would be harder for you! But I forgot that you are masters at crushing.

Showing 5806-5820 of 21405