ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3461361
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Can you believe that Theo, so far on "WELL THAT WAS EASY!", a total fail, I got 9 likes so far and plays than "Jalepeno"! ha ha ha , I funny!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

[url=http://armor.ag/1YeJv][/b]BARBIE'S PINK CORVETTE

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

BARBIE'S PINK CORVETTE - friggin IE didnt do the link right

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

DEATH CHAMBERS

Ignore the above link - I kinda messed up!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

what are some good words to use in a title that will get the players' attention & interest to play it based mainly on that title?

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

what are some good words to use in a title that will get the players' attention & interest to play it based mainly on that title?
I doubt it...What many players look at is who is the builder and if the map is worthy of their attention. I dunno. I built a stupid level that self destructs because I put a bomb at the trebuchet and the whole thing blew up! I laughed and posted it anyways. When it hits the abyss, I may post it again fixed but it is getting a crap load of hits and likes.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

THEO'S MOUNTAIN CASTLE - i got the idea from this level, - MOUNTAIN CASTLE by Agunachopace - i made some 'improvements'
http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu123/retrophil09/MOUNTAINCASTLEBYAGUNACHOPACE.jpg

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

THEO'S MOUNTAIN CASTLE - is lacking in likes because those idiots lack in firing skills and get bent because they cant get it in the one shot

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

THEO'S MOUNTAIN CASTLE
Seemed easy for me!
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

WTF IS THE F'IN PROBLEM WITH THE F'IN TNT?? WHY DOES IT MALFUNCTION??

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Your Moutain Castle was good Theo! I got it easily on the 1s tshot! :P
You're a good builder, I've played some of your ecent castles, and had fun with them!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

@ valboss84 - right-on, thanx

Showing 10471-10485 of 21405