ForumsSupport Forumleader boards

38 6426
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i think that forum posts should be added to the leader boards.

all time current and last months just like regular armorpoints. it would atract more users to the community and that way wed also whos in second place and what not (cause we all know whos in first...)

• 38 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Cenere is in second place, he has 8875 posts.

It's not a bad idea, having an all time leader board would be quite interesting.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I don't know about this. It could be interesting, but it could also spur people on to only post for the sake of posting, which would most likely increase the amount of worthless posts we get.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

but it couldnt increase it that much. we already have enough.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that would be interesting. Even posting useless posts would eventually get you banned for spamming, long before you'd ever reach that level.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

more people report spam on forums then in games anyways

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

This is actually interesting and I agree with what almost everyone is saying. Especially Orion, I mean how are you not gonna notice someone who got 8k posts in 3 days, or in a short time span?

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

We could make the forum more crowded this way.
A lot of newbies doesn't even aknowledge the existence of this section of AG.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

I don't know about this. It could be interesting, but it could also spur people on to only post for the sake of posting, which would most likely increase the amount of worthless posts we get.

it would start out like that... but then we would teach them to put some thought into their posts. then the forums would just grow a bit.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Which would in turn bring more users to AG, so in the long run this could help Armor Games.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

It's interesting. As for what Zoph said, I just hope the community and the mods will be able to suppress any possible eventuality.

It isn't quite hard to draw a list of top posters. There's um, FT, Cenere, Strop, Alt, Ernie, Zega, Me, Graham er.. There are others I've forgotten, above 5k.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I still think this will bring people to the forums.. and even AG itself.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

It isn't quite hard to draw a list of top posters. There's um, FT, Cenere, Strop, Alt, Ernie, Zega, Me, Graham er.. There are others I've forgotten, above 5k.

You have forgotten the one and only, Thoad...
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

id also like to see what my personal rank is

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

You have forgotten the one and only, Thoad...

Oh, I keep on forgetting about him and stuff. I might be forgetting some other people too, though they might only have 4k.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I like the idea but as Zoph and Knight mentioned it might spur on more spam and less intelligent posts and that's honestly the last possible thing this site could use.

Then again it may attract people to the community which would be absolutely fantastic.

Showing 1-15 of 38