ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] earrings for men

59 22299
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

im 11 and i want my ears pierced so if you can help find me some cool earrings and a good place to go i would appreciate it sooo much! thank you!

• 59 Replies
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

im 11

Isn't that against the rules? I don't know I'm not sure.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Yeah you are supposed to be 13+.
Idk what the consequences are for not being 13+. Hmmm.. A mod would come in handy right now lol

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Isn't the gay ear the right one? Left is right and right is left i think.

That's what I've been told.

I'm personally not against guys wearing earrings, it just gives me something to laugh at, especially when it's gauges... I know a guy who's mom actually cut his lobe off for wearing those things.

I'll probably never get my ears pierced unless I can hang keys on there or something, I'm not the kind of guy who'd do anything because it's fashionable, has to have uses other than making me look like an arse.
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

A mod would come in handy right now lol

There was one here earlier where she went IDK, where's a mod when you need one? Hahaha JK I know they are constantly busy. ZOPHIA!!!! Come out come out wherever you are!
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Lol. That I didn't say anything earlier in the thread should have indicated it isn't a problem, no?

Basically, by signing up for the site you are stating that you are 13 years or older - but more importantly the age limit is there because this is a PG13 site. As long as younger users have permission from their parents to be on a PG13 site and don't misbehave, we generally let them be here.

Btw, this really isn't written as "totally knows the rules"ish as I would have liked it, but hey. I'm bad at sounding serious. That's Cen's job.

I know a guy who's mom actually cut his lobe off for wearing those things.
Dude. O_o Seriously, mutilating her son because he had metal stuck through little holes that can heal up just fine? Wat.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Dude. O_o Seriously, mutilating her son because he had metal stuck through little holes that can heal up just fine? Wat.

Yes seriously, and the holes weren't all that little, unless you consider two inches in diameter small :\\

About the 13+ age limit for getting ears pierced, wouldn't a professional require parental consent?
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Lol. That I didn't say anything earlier in the thread should have indicated it isn't a problem, no?
Basically, by signing up for the site you are stating that you are 13 years or older - but more importantly the age limit is there because this is a PG13 site. As long as younger users have permission from their parents to be on a PG13 site and don't misbehave, we generally let them be here.
Btw, this really isn't written as "totally knows the rules"ish as I would have liked it, but hey. I'm bad at sounding serious. That's Cen's job.

I can summon the mods (gods) I am Summoner. Haha JK
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

It can look quite nice, actually. Depending on the earring and the guy as well as the clothes he usually wear.

Stare at that for a while.

And also. You shouldn't be getting a earring at 11 and.

Isn't that to young for this site?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Cen is too serious sometimes though lol. XD
and gauges are disgusting. when you can stick 3 fingers through a hole in someones ear, it is absurd.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

and gauges are disgusting. when you can stick 3 fingers through a hole in someones ear, it is absurd.

Hence my friend's lack of proper ears now, haha...

Cen is too serious sometimes though lol. XD

I'd like to have the emphasis on 'sometimes' here, he's made me lul countless times.

I don't really see how that could be a bad thing though.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I guess not.... Drop the Cen thing lol.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Interesting.

You're an eleven year old boy who wants to get ear piercings and you post about this on a flash games forum where you are bound to attract somewhat negative attention.

Anyway, ear piercing isn't bad really. Tattoos are permanent. I wouldn't want to get mine pierced (especially if I was eleven right now) but you're free to do so if you want. I suggest you look elsewhere for help too. Look at people's reactions so far.

Tipit
Tipit
8 posts
Nomad

I got 2 diamond studs and I'm 13.

One on the left ear isn't straight from what I hear.

I just think most people in the world are homophobic.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

I heard about special earings which you swing on the ears without making a hole in the ear. I would rather take those

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

My dad has earrings , There are mens earrings but there are not many.

Showing 16-30 of 59