ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] earrings for men

59 22298
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

im 11 and i want my ears pierced so if you can help find me some cool earrings and a good place to go i would appreciate it sooo much! thank you!

• 59 Replies
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

If you do happen to pierce your ears don't do anything extreme.

Agreed, extremity isn't something you want to go for when talking about earrings.
Motorheadbanger
Motorheadbanger
279 posts
Nomad

I hate plugs and those stupid tapers.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I think google was reffering to the feminine earrings, like huge hoops and dangle earrings.

Sociophobic
Sociophobic
34 posts
Nomad

Earrings for men are really only okay if you're a pirate, an emo/goth/scene/indie/some other stereotype that regularly gets beaten up in mall parking lots, or a musician. Just sayin'

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

... or a thug who would probably beat your arse right now.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Have you ever told a rapper that they are gay? Cause most off male rappers have there ears pierced. That is usual cause it's a part off there style.

I usually try not to insult someone to there face who is stereotyped as packing a gun and a short temper.

Does anyone know how this "gay ear" thing got started in the first place?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Earrings for men are really only okay if you're a pirate, an emo/goth/scene/indie/some other stereotype that regularly gets beaten up in mall parking lots, or a musician. Just sayin'
Can't believe you forgot punkers :P And artists in general.

But that's just where they're (stereo)typical.

Does anyone know how this "gay ear" thing got started in the first place?
As far as I know, it's just a trend from somewhere in the 60s/70s that's stuck around. May have been used by gays to identify each other, may have just been silly assumptions. Don't really know.
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Wait a minute guys he's eleven so what? I was eleven when I started! Hmmm it would go good with long hair, small silver earings

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

^ I don't get that...what about guys with earings on both ears?

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

Ahhh how culture has developwed these last couple decades....

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

As long as it doesnt make guys look like thugs one eraing can looks pretty cool/nice.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Necro'd by spam

Showing 46-57 of 59