ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] earrings for men

59 22300
agmisabeast
agmisabeast
56 posts
Nomad

im 11 and i want my ears pierced so if you can help find me some cool earrings and a good place to go i would appreciate it sooo much! thank you!

• 59 Replies
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

I've had my left ear pierced since I was 2 or 3, and I pierced it again when I was about 13 or 14. I would like to end up with two piercings in each ear lobe and two in the cartilage on the tops of my ears, but my parents weren't willing to let me go that far. Since I am old enough to get my ears pierced without parental permission now I just need a job for some money. I probably should mention that I am a guy for those who don't know.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yes seriously, and the holes weren't all that little, unless you consider two inches in diameter small :\\
Oh, that kind... Still, that's a ridiculously extreme reaction. O_o

About the 13+ age limit for getting ears pierced, wouldn't a professional require parental consent?
Probably, yes.

Isn't that to young for this site?
Already brought up and addressed.

I heard about special earings which you swing on the ears without making a hole in the ear. I would rather take those
These are neat, but if I'm thinking of the right type, they're also usually a bit bigger and more ornamental than something that would suit a guy.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I would like to end up with two piercings in each ear lobe and two in the cartilage on the tops of my ears

Same here lulz.
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/MikuMitsuki/ear-piercing-diagram.jpg
Using the Diagram, I want 2 Lobe piercings, I already have one, but I want another lol, an industrial would be cool, and 2 helix piercings, and a smaller Shell piercing. That would be cool. XD
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

My calc proff had earings, nothing extreme but earings non the less.
Also he is the best prof in my uni.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Left is Right and Right is WRONG! It's a little saying that we have around my place for straight guys who get their ears pierced. Right ear is for the gay and/or bisexual guys.

Oh, and am I the only one to pick up on this, but don't you have to be at least 13 to have an account on AG?

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Oh, and am I the only one to pick up on this, but don't you have to be at least 13 to have an account on AG?

Can't you take the time to read all of the other posts?

I would like to end up with two piercings in each ear lobe and two in the cartilage on the tops of my ears

Using the Diagram, I want 2 Lobe piercings, I already have one, but I want another lol, an industrial would be cool, and 2 helix piercings, and a smaller Shell piercing. That would be cool. XD

A few of those look like they would be quite painful at first.
Then again, what do I know? I've never had a needle put through my ear.
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

Left is Right and Right is WRONG!

Left=Right Right=Wrong Therefore Left=Wrong
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Can't you take the time to read all of the other posts?

Srry, but no. I had to go somewhere this morning. I read the first and 4th page. Sorry I missed some thing
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I have an earring, if you don't want to have it anymore, you just stop wearing it. The earring hole is hardly noticeable.
I personally really don't see anything wrong with having earrings.

The earrings I don't like are the stretching earrings, cause there are some health issues related to stretching piercings.

zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

i have to regular earrings and then i have and orbital up in the top pard of my ear... i feel naked if i dont have them all in but i hate sleeping with them in... and if you do get an earring or two make sure you keep them cleaned the right way and dont be sad that the peircing studs might not be what you wanted right away and wait for your ears to heal... if you dont wait it can become a nasty mess

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Unless you have studs and your black, you shouldn't wear them.

zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

Unless you have studs and your black, you shouldn't wear them

im white and i have two loops in the bottom part... i dont think race should have a thing to do with it
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

Unless you have studs and your black, you shouldn't wear them.

that sounds a little racist if you are implying that only black people should wear earings.
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

Earrings for men...something that isn't popular...

1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

If you do happen to pierce your ears don't do anything extreme.

Showing 31-45 of 59