ForumsGamesMicrosoft, Sony, or Nintendo?

243 38368
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'd say Sony,because they only made 3 playstations,and 2 types of PSP overtime.As for nintendo there just pulling money out of your pocket:

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo Dsi XL
Nintendo 3DS
the newest edition being released in 2011

And microsoft is just plain cheap!Cmon, xbox360's only last about a year, then the chip in it "melts" and you have to get the chip replaced.

Anyways what do you think?

• 243 Replies
mud89
mud89
49 posts
Nomad

Microsoft is the best XBOX360

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

Nintendo has the nostalgia factor from their successful Mario, the Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Metroid titles

Sony, off the top of my head, has Final Fantasy, and according to a quick Google search, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, and the Jak games. Jak seemed to progress in terms of gameplay abnormally fast, switching syles from game 1 to game 2, and then a racing game (WTF?). Crash and Spyro had some laughable graphics and storylines attached to them, making them simple, overused platformers w/adventure elements. And, oh yeah, Sony made this

Microsoft has Halo... And they made Banjo-Kazooie through Rare, being an in-house developer and all.

You missed so many exclusives that actually matter on all of the consoles that it's laughable. When thinking of sony, Final Fantasy, Jak,crash, and spyro are all that you can find? Have you been under a rock for the past 10 years? Have you heard of God of War? Heavy Rain, Heavenly Sword, Infamous, Killzone, Metal Gear Solid, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Uncharted, Warhawk? I personally am not a fan of all these games, but they have to be named. By the way, Final Fantasy isn't a PS exclusive anymore, but then again it hasn't been good since final fantasy X. The 360 has a lot of exclusives besides Halo too. As for Nintendo, if you're older than 10 than the only games you should be playing that's exclusive to them is Legend of Zelda.
Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

Also, there's a lot more to this than just the games. How about the controllers? First lets talk PS2 vs. Xbox vs. Gamecube. The Xbox controller was ridiculously big and uncomfortable, and I'm sure anyone that wasn't already an adult with abnormally large hands would agree it was terrible. The Gamecube controller was comfortable, but they just felt too flimsy. It felt like you were holding a cheap toy. The PS2 controller is the winner by default, as I have no complaints about it. Now PS3 vs. Xbox 360 vs. Wii. (copy pasted from my profile)I personally really hate the 360's controller. Here's why. Because the analog sticks are in extremely awkward positions, the controller is way too huge and heavy, the battery pack on the back is really annoying and gets in the way of your fingers, and the tiny and for some reason sphere-shaped buttons are really hard and annoying to press and use in normal gameplay.(copy pasted from my profile) The Wii? -sigh- I don't even know what to say about it. It's not even a real controller. You have to point at something on the screen to advance through menus even? Everything about it is just idiotic. I suppose if you've never played video games before you might like it, because it's not truthfully a video game system, it's a toy. On the other hand, the PS3 controller is perfect. It fits perfectly in your hands and is just... comfortable, I never find myself pressing a button but it not working, or pressing the wrong button, or otherwise even thinking about my hands or the controller when playing a game.

Sorry everyone for this gigantic rant, and the double post. I've wanted to get that off my chest for a very long time.

Eddie1337
Eddie1337
19 posts
Nomad

the only god thing with nintendo is NES and N64 and Mario! So Microsoft I choose you

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

thats easy, none of the above. why? because most of the newer games suck -.-

somewhitedude
somewhitedude
113 posts
Peasant

sony ftw!!!

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

[quote]the only god thing with nintendo is NES and N64 and Mario! So Microsoft I choose youthats easy, none of the above.

why? because most of the newer games suck -.-
[/quote]

Yes I agree now there just making newer vers. of games like mario kart for wii and new versions of super mario bros!But you have to agree newer games are much better graphics!And the technology we have today is amazing,but you can't just say games are terrible because they aren't from the NES,N64 and other old systems!
somewhitedude
somewhitedude
113 posts
Peasant

sony is bad O_O microsoft ftw!

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

[quote]sony is bad O_O microsoft ftw!

sony ftw!!!

meow sony
[/quote]

I don't take kindly to spammers can you please give me a reason why microsoft is better than sony or why sony is better than microsoft.
TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

I stick with Sonny becasue I dug up fantastic games...You can't rate a game company's quality if you haven't played the games or console...You can't just google up Sony and rate it without being an acyual Sony fan.
Let me just say that microsoft developped the crashiest consoles of them all, which is the terrible Xbox, and nintendo strived more for family oriented games

1. You should work on grammar and spelling.
2. It sounds like your judging Microsoft without actually playing or using their products.
3. You do not have to be a Sony fan to rate their quality. You just have to have experience with their products.
4.This isn't just about game consoles there's already a thread about that. This is about the company's overall.

I personally think Microsoft is the best or at least my most preferred. I use their operating system on my computer. I play their Xbox360. I have played all of their systems and think the Xbox360 is the best. It has the best community. Nintendo I'm pretty sure the last time I checked they only make video games. I don't like if you want to add a friend there's a really big Wii code. I like the 360 controllers they fit my hands perfectly. To me the PS3 controllers felt really flimsy. Sony has some good games I'm gonna admit but so does the 360 and Wii.
Here's my order on how it goes:
1.Microsoft
2.Sony
3.Nintendo
A lot of the older games for these consoles were really good. Some of the new ones are just lame.
thelordofdef
thelordofdef
12 posts
Blacksmith

1nintendo 2microsoft 3 sony well i like nintendo cuz it has a lot of sistems not only a ds and wii

madbullman
madbullman
124 posts
Nomad

Well i would say
1. Nintendo
2. Sony
3. Microsoft cause the X-box is just an cheap ri* off a pc games player for the TV : /

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

#1 Nintendo
#2 Microsoft
#3 Sony

Nintendo for the sole reason that they have so many different products and consoles they are giving gamers different experiences rather than just improving memory and sh*t, or the shape of the cases the console is in.. or slimming it out... and it's also for the whole family, so it helps keep the peace in some homes too
Also Nintendo 64', best console ever! xD

stooge90
stooge90
156 posts
Nomad

1. Sony
2. Nintendo
3. Microsoft

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Payment: (How much money would you be saving)
1: Ps3
2. Wii
3. PSP
4. Xbox 360
5. Ds ( Because they made too many versions and the expect you to buy it them all )

NO,just no!Ps3 is 299.99 xbox is 199.99 for arcade console,Psp is 169.99 and Ds lite is 129.99 and wii is 206.99!!So here is a more accuarate list on how much you save

1.Ds
2.Psp
3.xbox 360
4.Wii
5.Ps3
Showing 166-180 of 243