Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Gay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 3:32pm

nevetsthereaper

nevetsthereaper

558 posts

um, there are two different kinds of sex's here. and wtf. i shouldn't expect to have a meaningful debate with a bunch of 12 year olds who don't even know what real life , or being gay is, beyond what the media and wikipedia tells you.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 3:37pm

wolf1991

wolf1991

3,061 posts

i shouldn't expect to have a meaningful debate with a bunch of 12 year olds who don't even know what real life , or being gay is, beyond what the media and wikipedia tells you.

Then don't. Also you're not arguing with 12 year olds on this. If anything you're the one acting like a 12 year old. The only claim you have to your arguement is religion and a personal bias.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 3:38pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,224 posts

um, there are two different kinds of sex's here. and wtf. i shouldn't expect to have a meaningful debate with a bunch of 12 year olds who don't even know what real life , or being gay is, beyond what the media and wikipedia tells you.

So... Because you're losing the debate you decide to insult the other side to gain some twisted and non-existent sense of moral superiority and dominance. I know what being gay is - God knows I've had my share of experiences - making your 'wikipedia and media' point and the 'real life' point moot.

Kindly take your childish argument tactics elsewhere else.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 3:42pm

nevetsthereaper

nevetsthereaper

558 posts

are you insulted? unless you are twelve, then i cant see how i was trying to insult anyone. besides the point, when did this become a competition. the thread asked for my opinion, and i gave it. of course after i gave my opinion, i was subjected to countless replies of insult, and bigotry... seems pretty hipocritical to me.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 3:45pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,224 posts

You where trying to insult our lives and intelligence.

And because we don't like bigots, we're bigoted? That's a pretty vicious circle you've put together there. As well as a false one.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 3:47pm

AnaLoGMunKy

AnaLoGMunKy

1,625 posts

Your not dealing with 12 year olds. And what dyou mean by 2 different sexes?

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 3:50pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,224 posts

I should imagine steven (nevets) means male and female. Or he means sexualities in which case he means heterosexual and homosexual. But he'd be wrong there.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:01pm

nevetsthereaper

nevetsthereaper

558 posts

Gays are just like women who were born in the wrong body!

thats what i was talking about. and you can point your finger at me all day. it is you who are living in denial on this one bub.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:03pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,224 posts

I think you're confused gays and transgendered people. Gay people simply have a preference for the same sex and transgendered people feel trapped in the body they were born in and seek to be the opposite sex in body to match their mentality.

Posted Aug 20, '10 at 4:03pm

halogunner

halogunner

766 posts

some people think gay people could start another civil war. what do you think?

Reply to Gay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

You must be logged in to post a reply!