ForumsWEPRGay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

561 106909
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I personally think that it should be legal cause it doesnt hurt anybody and everyone has the right to marry who they love.

• 561 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Yay, uninformed, ignorant Bigot let's us in to his almighty resevoir of knowledge! AIDs is spread by any sexual activity, not just homosexual activity. Three cheers for the ignorant Bigot! Hip-hip, Hooray!

use a credible source and maybe you shall now be castrated by the gays
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

xzeno. if you think its good then please explain why. you said you dont like hurting people without reason.so please tell us your reason. people are being hurt be opinions like yours. gay people dont hurt others by marrying. why would you want to stop them then? is it that wrong to feel something amazing as love just because someone is the same gender?why?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

people are being hurt be opinions like yours.
Well sure they are. But it's for the good of civil rights. Homophobes and conservatives may be hurt by my opinion, but gay rights are far more important.

Or, to be more blunt, I never said I had a problem with gays (in fact, I am a champion of feminism), I questioned how an argument was made. Fools can accidentally end up on the right side of an issue. It is our responsibility to not only know which position we should take, but also to have a keen understanding of and ability to defend that position.
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Kind of off topic but what on earth does feminism have to do with homosexuality as a whole? I can understand the lesbianism to feminism links but that doesn't mean that you support homosexuality as much as you support womens rights and choices. Also, this somewhat annoys me, why do you have to link almost every post of yours back to feminism? I can understand doing it in topics or conversations where it's relevant but it seems kinda shoehorned into the conversation sometimes and at times makes you look like a bit of a straw feminist when what your saying comes off as less of a secondary point that's related to the topic and more a "OMG! WOMANZ R OPRRESSED" kind of point.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Gay marriage should be legal cuz u should be with the person that u love and no law should get in the way of that.

akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

Its their free will until u legalize it.If so it should be legalized me to break their jaws when i want.They r the same two basic statement of sick thoughts.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

If they do get married let's just say if your adopted you'll be in a gay house guaranteed.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Since when was breaking someones jaw a thought relating to the declaration/manifestation of love between two people of the same gender?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Its their free will until u legalize it.If so it should be legalized me to break their jaws when i want.They r the same two basic statement of sick thoughts.

Those are absolutely not the same two basic statements. Theirs is living their life with the same rights and respect than any other human. Yours is vain violence, disrespect and intolerance.

If they do get married let's just say if your adopted you'll be in a gay house guaranteed.

I don't get what you're trying to say, but any way, know that children raised by gay couples are not more prone to become gay than anyone raised by a hetero couple. Nor does it have any negative influence on sociability per se.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Yeah and we might see more kids growing up in horrible situations like these.
Ask A Gay Family Ep.2 How did we tell the Kids?

And just look how maladjusted this poor kid is. Clearly this kid being told she has two mothers who love her will really mess her up later in life.
Jessie Age 4 + 11/12 Her take on two moms

Two people getting married doesn't hurt anyone. You punching someone in the jaw does. That's the difference!
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

hahiha is right. comparing something wonderful as love to something like physical violence is the sick thought. and if you can compare that then someone else can easily compare that to normal mariage. there is no reason to prevent normal/gay mariage because it doesnt effect the people who arent in that relationship.

also, do you seriously think that a child would rather stay in the orphanage without a family then being adopted by 2 gay people? do you think not having a family is such a simple thing? they have to live with the fact that nobody loves them as children/brothers etc. how can you underestimate the value of family in such a way? if allowing gay mariage would raise the amount of children with families its just another reason to allow it. and as hahiha said, being raised by gay parents has nothing to do with the childs sexuality. what do you REALLY have against gays because if it is really just the above you would already understand that it means nothing and would alraedy change your min but it wouldnt surprise me if you didnt

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

sorry for double posting (when i posted mages comment wasnt here yet and i didnt watch the videos) awww those children are so cute and happy. do you really think they would be happier in an orphanage?

akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

[quote]Since when was breaking someones jaw a thought relating to the declaration/manifestation of love between two people of the same gender?
Who is to say what really feelings are? I name my feeling as passion and love by doing that so. If they are not to be judged i mustnt too.As i mention gayness is sickness and my example too i tell you.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Who is to say what really feelings are? I name my feeling as passion and love by doing that so. If they are not to be judged i mustnt too.As i mention gayness is sickness and my example too i tell you.

Homosexuality is far from mental illness, opinions like that went out of the window by the 60's, shall I tell you what is sick though? People that seek to harm other people when those people have done nothing wrong or bad - that is true illness for it shows that man is a wolf unto his fellow man. Devouring those who can't defend themselves.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Who is to say what really feelings are? I name my feeling as passion and love by doing that so. If they are not to be judged i mustnt too.

As pointed at you hitting someone in the face is doing harm to that person against that persons will. Two homosexuals in a relationship does not harm someone against their will. This is where the difference is.

As i mention gayness is sickness and my example too i tell you.

Please provide evidence that it is and your example as already cover is not comparable.
Showing 361-375 of 561