ForumsPopular Mediawho is beter metallica or bfmv?

42 7486
oscar9909
oscar9909
12 posts
Nomad

this is just an argument in my town.ppl r always sayng that bullet for my valentine is beter but other ppl say good ol fashion metallica is much beter.i just want the opinion of the armor games crowd.

• 42 Replies
Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

TO bad bullet for my valentine isn't metal.
metallica wins.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Neither. Disturbed is way better.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

^ we said choose one of those bands, not one that you like.
@butters, you must not know metal then. I don't hear Metallica playing beast solos and riffs in EVERY one of their songs. I'm not saying Metallica isn't good, I'm just saying that Bullet is definately metal. Also, I believe alot of metal bands scream alot? I would say Bullet yells their heads off!
@armorkas, they have good guitarists, but I don't think that they are near the best. It sounds like they're playing impossible solos, but it easy tapping. I can also play all of their songs, but not all of Bullet's songs. Most, but not all.

roofie1995
roofie1995
20 posts
Nomad

Metallica is

roofie1995
roofie1995
20 posts
Nomad

THE BEST

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

That is really hard to choose. I like them both a lot but I think Metallica is better because they have a lot more songs.

JWE
JWE
111 posts
Nomad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7m_MJX58qk8

^ They sound like a fucking emo/screamo band. Even there name sounds emo.

XCoheedX likes shit music.

JWE
JWE
111 posts
Nomad

Oops, the link fucked up.

Here it is:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7m_MJX58qk8

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

I'm not sure whose side you're on! That video just proves how much they rock! I also don't appreciate dissing my music. I didn't say anything bad about yours, so it gives you no right to do that. I never said Metallica is bad, i just like Bullet more!

Also, this is harder to compare because Bullet is metal, and Metallica is mostly hard rock. Those genres may sound similar, but they are different.

JWE
JWE
111 posts
Nomad

Says the person who likes Coheed and Cambria.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Yes I am! I think they rock! I don't care if you don't like them, but don't criticize other people's taste in music. They aren't bothering you, so just leave it alone.

JWE
JWE
111 posts
Nomad

We are debating what bands we like, and why we don't like some bands.

Even though I don't show it, I'm listening to all of your opinions, even though it may look like I don't care, I actually respect you as a person.

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

personally, im indifferent, i love metallica, alot of their early stuff really rocks, in fact, im listening to Fade to Black as im typing this... at any rate, BFMV is also a pretty good band, gotta give credit to em, their vocalist had throat surgery, and he still manages to sing and scream pretty well. Id also like to throw in that i also like Coheed and Cambria. They got a rly cool sound to their guitar, and claudio has a pretty different tone to his vocals, and i like it. Is any band better? not in my eyes.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

This quite a hard choice, but I'd have to say bullet, metalicca is prettty awesome but every since I started listening to BFMV its been by far my favorite band, though their old stuff is better.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

^What would you consider their old stuff? They have only had two albums! Haha, anyway, I thought padget had a disease. I didn't know he had surgery, but you can REALLY tell.

Showing 16-30 of 42