ForumsPopular Mediawho is beter metallica or bfmv?

42 7487
oscar9909
oscar9909
12 posts
Nomad

this is just an argument in my town.ppl r always sayng that bullet for my valentine is beter but other ppl say good ol fashion metallica is much beter.i just want the opinion of the armor games crowd.

• 42 Replies
bbyers9113
bbyers9113
283 posts
Nomad

I personally am a huge fan of both bands the metal genre as a whole. But when you try and compare two bands like these, you run into a problem. You just cannot compare two bands of such vastly different eras. With the sheer number of bands there are now, it will be much harder for Bullet For My Valentine to accomplish nearly as much as Metallica has simply because of increased competition. Plus, without Metallica, Bullet For My Valentine would probably not exist because of the ingeniousness of their work.

MetallicAMan
MetallicAMan
34 posts
Nomad

Dude, Metallica fucking OWNS Bullet for whatever

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

Metallica all the way!

kartik
kartik
26 posts
Nomad

METALLICA rockz

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

wtf is bfmv but I have to say Meteallica

Splinterfly
Splinterfly
12 posts
Nomad

Metallica

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

metallica is old so i prefer bullet for my valentine thay are cool

midnight43
midnight43
122 posts
Nomad

METALLICA!!!!!!!! my favorite song by them is fade to black

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Ummm is this a legitamate question? Bullet for my valentine sucks my left nut!! emo fags...there soo bad, ugh *shivers*. Don't be giving such stupid questions, and slap the fools who say BMFV in your hometown in the face, that is just str8 up stupid. BMFV doesn't even compare to anyother hardcore/metalcore/emo band!

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

kingofgames,so what if they are old?They are still one of the heaviest metal bands ever and they have influenced almost every metal band out there today.And as I said,bfmv are just terrible

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

^^ Heaviest metal? Haha, I guess you haven't heard of Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom or Cradle of Filth. Metallica is great, but not heavy metal.
@eyetwitch, Bullet isn't even emo. I'd say Bullet is alot better, but they aren't near as big as Metallica was. Metallica has had many albums, while Bullet has only 2. I prefer Bullet and in my opinion, their music is harder rock. Metallica doesn't do screams in alot of their songs, and they don't play riffs like Bullet.

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

they both r awesome scream aim fire

Showing 31-42 of 42