ForumsSupport ForumWhat's Going On?

15 3789
invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I've had this problem. I'll be on my own page and have tried to post something and the previous comment just pops up again, but when I refresh it, it was like I had never posted the comment. Please help anwer my question.

• 15 Replies
invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Why doesn't any one comment T_T

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Just try again, it sometimes freaks out. I assume you are using IE. It happens to me at times.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

No, but I am using IE. Does it really do that on everyones page, not just the forums?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

It is not a matter of 30 second time limit. It has happened to me randomly. I will write a comment, it will go to a random blank page with either my comment or someone elses.

You really do just need to try again, it is just a random flub.

JWE
JWE
111 posts
Nomad

AG has a lot of glitches it needs to fix.

firetail_revenge
firetail_revenge
82 posts
Nomad

Well, they are working on it.

Dazensta
Dazensta
10 posts
Nomad

like um on the chat room thimg it wont let me go in the lower one

firetail_revenge
firetail_revenge
82 posts
Nomad

Must be another glitch.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Try to use diffrent interent explorers like firefox,opera,seamonkey,icecat or update your ie or re-install it.

firetail_revenge
firetail_revenge
82 posts
Nomad

No, I doubt it's that. I think it's a problem on armorgames, not your internet server.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

either something is wrong: my IE doesnt work with buttons sometimes: like the new topic, or its the 30 second timer thing.

firetail_revenge
firetail_revenge
82 posts
Nomad

No, there is no timer for posting comments.

Raxter
Raxter
139 posts
Nomad

Firetail is right. No need to wait 30 secounds in profiles the problem you have is for sure just a random bug that inflicts sometimes, the same thing also happen when you rate a game everynow and then you will be sent back to the proviuse page without your rating going in.

Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Well I have IE too it might because of that it has happene to me once I think its because I had to wait 30 seconds to post another comment!

Raxter
Raxter
139 posts
Nomad

The only place you need to wait 30 secounds to post again is in the forums, and he was talking about the profiles

Showing 1-15 of 15