Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Legend of the Shadow Slayer

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 8:24pm

SlayerShadow

SlayerShadow

112 posts

This upcoming story has nothing to do with The Legend of AG this was an idea I had for a series of books, comics, or maybe even a movie. But that will never happen so I'm posting the story here. This story i also how I came up with my name. So i hope you enjoy.

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 8:35pm

Oblivior

Oblivior

794 posts

Nothing is impossible! Shoot for the stars!

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 8:46pm

FatPanda

FatPanda

249 posts

^ totaly

anyway, I look forward to it.

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 9:02pm

bigjacob

bigjacob

591 posts

What are you doing grrr.

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 9:19pm

SlayerShadow

SlayerShadow

112 posts

Jacob this was an idea of mine for about a year now and just incase it never, gets to hollywood or marvel comics i want people to enjoy my idea for this story now. All readers of this follow legend of AG 1, 2, and 3 as well please. Help my friend jacob out.

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 9:43pm

darkwolf1

darkwolf1

184 posts

Roger,roger!!!!

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 10:02pm

bigjacob

bigjacob

591 posts

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 10:16pm

SlayerShadow

SlayerShadow

112 posts

Prologue

The beginning of this story starts kind of dark but gets better as it goes along. it takes place in a city call Fantom. A boy by the name of John Shadow grew up at the bad end of town. Where there was no law gangs ruled the streets. Johnny was 8 year old at the time time when his parents were killed. John had nowhere to go but grow up in alleys on the streets. Alot of the time he got food for the restaurant leftovers. When Johnny turned 9 years old he descovered he had a unique ability. Johnny's ability was that he could control shadows and gained energy from the darkness (he never had any problems with the sun though). A few years later John figured out how to make shadows interact with people. Finally when johnny turned 13 years old he was taken in by a child care society. John was never adopted and only had 2 friend whos names were Jack, and Adam. Jack and Adam were convieniently never adopted either. John, Jack and Adam. were released back into the world. Jack turned out to be a genius and made a fortune in programming. Adam turned out strong and a bit smart and ended up as a machienist. Slayer ended Up smart, tough, and Stealthy. Johnny ended up working for the CIA in Fantom City. When released from the child care society all three went there separated ways. When John was the age of 20 he found a girlfriend in university even though he never thought of dating before or cared about it for that matter. Her name was Celest. John fell in love with her and got engage to her at the age of 25. A year later they broke up due to her ability to control light. She could literally kill him with a hug. Celest was the same age as John. Celest discovered her power at the age of 26. Celest broke up with John for his own safety. At 27 John got into the CIA doing missions for them. John got CIA training with guns, swords and any other weapon you can think of. John is now 28 and his life had never been better he fights crime in Fantom City for the CIA.

Now it gets happier

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 10:28pm

holt24

holt24

1,179 posts

Now it gets happier

I hope so I am sad that they broke up.

Sounds pretty good so far. If it is made into a comic book or something like that then you should definitely go into more detail dude.

John got CIA training with guns, swords and any other weapon you can think of.

Swords in the CIA? Sign me up.

Good work message me when you continue the story.

Posted Sep 17, '10 at 10:35pm

SlayerShadow

SlayerShadow

112 posts

sword for close hand combat just in case. idk. It is significant though. I just needed an idea in there you know. Oh and more detail is coming that's just to get the basic idea of who John Shadow is and his personality. And i'm pretty sure the CIA teaches a whole bunch of stuff to their agents.

Reply to Legend of the Shadow Slayer

You must be logged in to post a reply!