ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLegend of the Shadow Slayer

85 22071
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

This upcoming story has nothing to do with The Legend of AG this was an idea I had for a series of books, comics, or maybe even a movie. But that will never happen so I'm posting the story here. This story i also how I came up with my name. So i hope you enjoy.

• 85 Replies
Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

Nothing is impossible! Shoot for the stars!

FatPanda
FatPanda
248 posts
Nomad

^ totaly

anyway, I look forward to it.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

What are you doing grrr.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Jacob this was an idea of mine for about a year now and just incase it never, gets to hollywood or marvel comics i want people to enjoy my idea for this story now. All readers of this follow legend of AG 1, 2, and 3 as well please. Help my friend jacob out.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

Roger,roger!!!!

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Thanks

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Prologue

The beginning of this story starts kind of dark but gets better as it goes along. it takes place in a city call Fantom. A boy by the name of John Shadow grew up at the bad end of town. Where there was no law gangs ruled the streets. Johnny was 8 year old at the time time when his parents were killed. John had nowhere to go but grow up in alleys on the streets. Alot of the time he got food for the restaurant leftovers. When Johnny turned 9 years old he descovered he had a unique ability. Johnny's ability was that he could control shadows and gained energy from the darkness (he never had any problems with the sun though). A few years later John figured out how to make shadows interact with people. Finally when johnny turned 13 years old he was taken in by a child care society. John was never adopted and only had 2 friend whos names were Jack, and Adam. Jack and Adam were convieniently never adopted either. John, Jack and Adam. were released back into the world. Jack turned out to be a genius and made a fortune in programming. Adam turned out strong and a bit smart and ended up as a machienist. Slayer ended Up smart, tough, and Stealthy. Johnny ended up working for the CIA in Fantom City. When released from the child care society all three went there separated ways. When John was the age of 20 he found a girlfriend in university even though he never thought of dating before or cared about it for that matter. Her name was Celest. John fell in love with her and got engage to her at the age of 25. A year later they broke up due to her ability to control light. She could literally kill him with a hug. Celest was the same age as John. Celest discovered her power at the age of 26. Celest broke up with John for his own safety. At 27 John got into the CIA doing missions for them. John got CIA training with guns, swords and any other weapon you can think of. John is now 28 and his life had never been better he fights crime in Fantom City for the CIA.

Now it gets happier

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Now it gets happier

I hope so I am sad that they broke up.

Sounds pretty good so far. If it is made into a comic book or something like that then you should definitely go into more detail dude.

John got CIA training with guns, swords and any other weapon you can think of.

Swords in the CIA? Sign me up.

Good work message me when you continue the story.
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

sword for close hand combat just in case. idk. It is significant though. I just needed an idea in there you know. Oh and more detail is coming that's just to get the basic idea of who John Shadow is and his personality. And i'm pretty sure the CIA teaches a whole bunch of stuff to their agents.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

chapter 1

Ok now you all know about John's life now we can get started.

John was a cool but mysterious guy everyone he met seemed to like him but some had their suspicions or just didn't want to like them. John always wore a black leather jacket with a black hoody underneat, really dark sunglasses and jeans. He always had his hood on his head with his sunglasses to block his eyes. It was about 7pm and time for John to start work.

John's phone started ringing. John answered it, not to his surprise it was his boss Daniel. "John I got another job for you I know that you got better stuff to do for this one, but all the members on the police force are busy and your the only guy available. John I need you to break up a gang fight on the west side of the city on Cogliostro street. Can you stop the fight and keep them there until the police come. Oh and John don't be afraid to kill if you have to", Daneil asked John. "Ok I'm fine with that.", John responded. John got in his black Mustang and drove over to Coliostro street. John could remember growing up there when he was young. The building were dumpy but a bit tall and and the gangs ruled the streets. John could here the gun fire as he pulled up to an alley. john got out of his car and put his arm blades and leg blades on. Then John looked at his car and turned it into a shadow and then looked to the sky and noticed the full moon. John ran into the dark alley only hearing the gunshots. Slayer saw the two gangs through the tad bit of moonlight heading into the alley and they were the Snakes and the Scorions. There were ten guys in each gang and so far it looked like no one got hurt yet. John was still in the darkness unseen by the two gangs. John still watching had his body sink down into the shadows. It felt like sinking into some thick liquid to John and he love the feeling. As a shadow John could move at unbelievable speed. John moved into the middle of the alley where most of the gunfire crossed.John moved all the darkness around himself in a semi-sphere shape. The gangs stopped firing their guns and looked for a sec before running. They were running in opposite direction when twenty shadow tentacles came out of the darkness semi-spere and grabbed all the gang members of both gangs and strated dragging the gang members towards the darkness semi-sphere. The gang members tried to fight back but it was no use for the tentacles. They were dragged into the darkness and then disarmed by John. The gang members were stuck in the semi-sphere and couldn't move. Then John heard sirens from police cars. John snapped his fingers and the semi-sphere exploded knocking out all the gang members.John ran back to his Mustang turning back from shadow then putting his arm blades and leg blades back in the trunk of his mustang. The getting in his car and driving off.

John was driving when he heared a guy yell "Give me all your money!". John pulled over and got out of his car. he noticed the sound came from the alley so he ran into the alley without any of his equiptment. It was a very long alley and John got about half way into the alley before he was blinded by a burning bright light. John felt like he had been set on fire. John was trying to see after the bright light went out when he heard a familiar female voice say "John is that you?". "Yes", John responded getting his sight back. It took a second but when John's sight came back he could see it was Celest. "Hey, come with me and I will get you out of here", John said leading Celest to his car.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

Yay they meet again.

I am now happy.

When I was reading about him going in the alleyway I was like "don't do it John."

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

When I was reading about him going in the alleyway I was like "don't do it John."

Same here! Very nice story Shadow you are a very good author I can't wait to read more of your stories!
nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

keep it up shadow, i like where it is going. i just had one question, in the prologue, you mentioned a character, without saying anything else at all.

Slayer ended Up smart, tough, and Stealthy

who is this slayer??
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

The main guy duh and his username and my friend geez.

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

but the main guys name was john, and he ended up working for the cia, i mean, i think your right, but he was never introduced as slayer shadow, only john shadow.

Showing 1-15 of 85