ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217383
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

hardigra

It is my schools I.D.
hardi= the first bit of my last name
gra=The first three of my first name
I wouldn't forget it either, cuz i use it about every day

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

I made my name so that when someone talked to me directly, they would call me your awesomeness, sorta like your honor or your highnesss

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

i dig it

correct pronunciation.

Not gonna lie..I've been pronouncing it with a soft g haha
j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

My brother initials and people called me Mooncity for a really long time.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My name comes from my initials: S = ? S=? T=? and G=?

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Hehehe....

Long story.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

My name was I was trying to do chasingthelight or something like that and it was taken, so I just did the next best thing: light_chaser

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

I wanted to with:IamLegend but I still remember that when I was making my account I was really angry so I didn't remember it at that time and plus I later learnt that it was taken(I know you don't want to read my forum post so I will stop)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I think i posted in here already, IDK.
Well you see, I was flying my kite in a lovely thunderstorm. I was soaking wet, the kid i was kindof babysitting was running around too, and the kite was actually FLYING for once so that was good, and then my dad came out and yelled at me and it got stuck in a tree...........so i had to go inside. Later the kite ended up flapping out of the tree and hitting me in the face.
So now you know. Your life is fulfilled! *derp*

VioletFang
VioletFang
56 posts
Nomad

My username is my favorite color and my liking of snakes that I only discovered a couple of months before I made my account. If I could change anything it would be to have "Ashen" Somewhere in my username.

imply
imply
7 posts
Nomad

Mine was a thought.

~:s~

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Winmaster was taken, so I became winmaster1.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

I don't know what came over me... but when I was a kid I played this game called Club Penguins... and I used that username ever since....the numbers I don't know.... I tried every number but beside 2692001, 77788 is the best

pwnnoobsgetmoolah
pwnnoobsgetmoolah
3 posts
Nomad

Mine is what i do everyday, because i am that epic :3

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I've been in this thread a lot, but there are different people a lot so who cares > derp
Short version, without details: Flying kite during thunderstorm. Made account after i came inside and dried off and was lectured for hours. Walking around in a storm doing something stupid? Da, that's me. Storm. Walker. Stormwalker. TADA

Showing 466-480 of 623