ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217731
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

Well, my ps3 name has skittlez in it so I thought, why not keep all of my usernames based on skittles? So that's where my account name came from.

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

I just thought it sounded cool, and added a few random numbers.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

My friend called me this as a made up "swear word". In dutch it means Cagehog. I used it once and I stuck with it.

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

Mine is because the letter J,K, and L are right next to eachother. I have the 3848 is because I had one account and the added 3848 was what it suggested.

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
162 posts
Nomad

I got FALLEN from the clothing/skate brand, Fallen, and 950 were just the random numbers I typed afterwards

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Well mine is the gamer tag I use, but the name itself is from some of favorite shows. The D Stands for desert and BlackStar is the name of a character from one of my favorite shows, but recently I changed to DPUNKSTAR combining the things I like a bit more.

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

Mine came from the a thing called... LEGO the rest is secret... Just so you know i made mine 3 years ago and i want TO CHANGE IT!

MadahmG
MadahmG
10 posts
Nomad

I MC for drum & bass and while at my important big money making job I needed a place to play games. So I used my stage name or code stage name MadahmG in route of GGooDei MC

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

i care about the planet and plus my favorite color is green

dric454
dric454
69 posts
Nomad

Username: dric454

dric - My Nickname
454 - My Student ID Number

TronulNeWbiE
TronulNeWbiE
15 posts
Peasant

Tronul is the abreviation of "trop nul" (in French), it means "too bad" in English and Newbie because I wanted to have a stupid username

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

Mvp1234:
My love of basketball
Most Valuable Player

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

Mine was combining my favorite number with a hitcher.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

ummmmmm......my first name starts with a "T"?

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Mario fish.

Stop laughing.

Showing 346-360 of 623