ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217649
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
sand13
sand13
21 posts
Peasant

i use sand without any reason!!but i used 13 because in my country it is kind of unluck or dire number , but i dont care!! so i used that!!

Salcin
Salcin
26 posts
Peasant

It was just random, after 2 months I figured out that the name I use was real.

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm a guy, and I think phoenomenal sounds like a good descriptive word.

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Mario fish.

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

I thought it sounded cool. I'm a bit of a geek so it provides a good level of balance.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

My name is Elmer and I am not a doctor, but this is the internet so I can give myself a PhD if I want to. There you have it, Dr Elmer. Except spaces aren't allowed, so it becomes DrElmer.

DDeath1098
DDeath1098
41 posts
Nomad

i dont know where i figured out my username

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Well my old username was HancockDangerous which came from the old Nicholas Cage movie " Bangkok Dangerous" then I got invited to the angel clan and thought of a contradictory username and AngelOfDemon is where I landed

BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

Well my dad always called me multiple names with rooster in it including the following Big Roosty, Roosty Roo, Rooster and Big Roost
I just ended up by going with Big Roosty but made it BigRoosta and the thirty is my old soccer number Creating......BigRoosta30!!!!

libby21
libby21
85 posts
Nomad

My parents didn't want my real name on the internet so I created a new one: Libby White. And when I made my email account to avoid having to set my age as a kid, I said I was 21.Hence, libby21

alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

my username is my name "Alex" (Alexanderu) but whit a Romanian termination "-ica".Now i'd like to change it but... i can't

Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

Mine is from the classical composer Franz Schubert's rendition of the German poem which is actually named "Der Erlkönig" A evil spirit who tries to capture a boy while he and his father ride through the woods on horseback.

I first heard it in a music appreciation class and thought it was really cool poem.

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

MostValuablePlayer
dunno where 1234 came from

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Well I got this name from a game called Gladius, and in the game there is a Gladiator class called the Minotaur. My user name is a tribute to the game.

The "55" part is because my favorite number is 55.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I got it off my Xbox 360 account. I created the name "BRAAINZz" because of my enjoyment and affinity for zombie games and the fact that I'm gifted, hence BRAAINZz.

Showing 376-390 of 623