ForumsNews and FeedbackToo much like a socializing network?

35 8642
1,855 posts
Nomad

I love all these ideas, and updates and stuff, but isn't all this stuff a little too much like a socializing network? I mean, all these things for private messages, and chats, and like buttons, notifications, etc. I think they're all great, I'm just asking the admins to take into consideration that the site is named Armor GAMES, so working on the game system a little more than the chatting would be great. Thanks.

• 35 Replies
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

its a social club and a gamers heaven

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Honestly I think AG should be MORE like a social network site, with statuses, private messages, events, etc. It's a bit vague even now with all this progress.

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

I didnt like the layout of the ag3 beta, in my opinion i think armor games should stay the way it is (not that my opinion matters).

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

We don't need to "match them" by competing as a socializing network. We only need to be competent as one of the best flash game websites. While AG3 does employ some socializing elements, this is primarily not what AG3's purpose is. We play games, rate them, comment on them, follow and friend people that you like, and have forums for discussing games and other topics that strike our fancy.

What do you mean compete with other flash websites, what is there to compete with when AG is the best.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

i think armor games should stay the way it is (not that my opinion matters).

Every opinion matters. Tell us what you don't like about the layout.
Showing 31-35 of 35