Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Existing AG Items Store

Posted Oct 15, '10 at 11:01pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,304 posts

I'd rather have apps for various games up for sale via the store. I don't know how those iphones work with this, but having these games (and more) up for apps on the store makes things more organized.

Probably one of the more realistic things I have seen here. Instead of giving them away free, 99 cents a download, and boom. Your making some decent money if yo uswitch popular games over. Would i pay 99 cents for the last stand two? try a few dollars.

fancy pants is another few dollars as well. And as it stands, Flash CS5 has an Ipod OS, creation setting. Meanign You could get developers to not only transfer there games to the Ipod OS, but also make games specifically for it.

Posted Oct 15, '10 at 11:04pm

samy

samy

4,336 posts

Probably one of the more realistic things I have seen here. Instead of giving them away free, 99 cents a download, and boom. Your making some decent money if yo uswitch popular games over. Would i pay 99 cents for the last stand two? try a few dollars.

Again that isn't possible you can only download apps for iDevices via the app store unless you've jail broken it. Also there are already Armor Games games on the app store so I'm not sure what the point of this would be.

fancy pants is another few dollars as well

But how well would it work on a touch screen?

Posted Oct 15, '10 at 11:13pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,304 posts

But how well would it work on a touch screen?

I haven't played in a while. but I am pretty sure that you just run and jump? Arrow keys at the bottom and a jump button. Again, I don't really remember the game mechanics.

Again that isn't possible you can only download apps for iDevices via the app store unless you've jail broken it. Also there are already Armor Games games on the app store so I'm not sure what the point of this would be.

woops, forgot to say, put a link to your place in the app store. So You can link from the Ag store to there to find the games by Ag you want to download.

Posted Oct 15, '10 at 11:19pm

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

Remaking or porting a game to another platform is entirely up to the developer of the game. It wouldn't be straightforward doing this for developers who don't work for AG.

As for having games distributed via an on-site store, iPhone/iTouch games are distributed via iTunes.. As for the Android version of CTC, it was distributed through Namco Games apparently.

Posted Oct 15, '10 at 11:26pm

samy

samy

4,336 posts

I haven't played in a while. but I am pretty sure that you just run and jump? Arrow keys at the bottom and a jump button. Again, I don't really remember the game mechanics

Basically, but still the screen isn't that big and it touch screens are occasionally slow to react to a touch.

Posted Apr 5, '11 at 10:49pm

toto25

toto25

2 posts

I think that some The Last Stand merchandise would be appropriate, not only is that the reason I learned of Armorgames, it is the reason I play online games.

Posted Apr 14, '11 at 10:14pm

Joe96

Joe96

2,288 posts

I won a contest for the CTC2 players pack a while ago and they sent me a "This is the only mug" mug...it's actually pretty nice.

Posted Apr 15, '11 at 8:09pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

make an ag hoodie

We have some for staff, they're nice :o)

Posted Apr 18, '12 at 4:47am

porwmenos

porwmenos

24 posts

Hey!How about some pendants from silver and armor games logo from transparent coloured glass!I know a company named which makes some of these things!

Reply to Existing AG Items Store

You must be logged in to post a reply!