ForumsSupport ForumHow many points do you need to become a lord?

72 10236
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

hi there! i wanted to know how much longer i would have to spend on the comp to get lord? im guessing around 2400? am i right?

• 72 Replies
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

What nqkoi1? if your talking about axel reporting people, thats what SHOPS does, reports spammers who just comment for points.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Green I know what Axel does and I am pointing out that he is not qualified for the job and abuses his power.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

So what do you think he needs to be qualified?

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

For starters, obey the rules himself.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I think this SHOPS thing needs to be investigated... Axel just isn't the person for the job.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

I dont think the group is even necessary now that we have Moderators.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Moderators can't see everything. SHOPS helps with that as long as the members are responsible. And some people may think it's just a way to get points, yes you get points but when your posting on the SHOPS page your not suppose to be thinking that, although some people do.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

May I inform you that normal members can report posts too which are then also shown to moderators.SHOPS is a pretend group.Its nothing official and has no more power so making two alternative accouts for it is a bad idea.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well there have always been moderators since before the website went live. But SHOPS does dig up some users that the moderators don't catch.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Ok seriously doesnt anyone on this site report bad behaviour just because they feel they must and not to be in some group?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

nqkoi is very right, I believe.

Mods catch the major spammers and even some mid-level ones. SHOPS is only really bringing attention to low-level spammers which can be brought to attention by every single member on the site by flagging it. And low-level spammers aren't affecting much in the first place. Thus SHOPS is worthless and is aiding in the spamming by allowing posters to repost spam.

*takes a breath*

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, they do. I am just saying that they have caught some spammers that may have not been caught otherwise. Every good member of the community should flag spammed comments however.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

If you guys really disagree with SHOPS, you should email Dan and tell him why, and what should be doe about it. Since he is the one that approved SHOPS, it seems that it would be most appropriate.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I'm sure that will be done. This is the preliminary discuss on why it's worthless.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

I already did, but it usually takes him a few days to reply.Anyway when you say SHOPS caught it means they flagged someone.But putting a list of all the people who correctly "caught" a spammer would not limit you just to members of SHOPS.So bassicly a lot of people report spammers, but only the SHOPS get credit for it which is the only thing I find wrong.

Showing 31-45 of 72