ForumsSupport ForumHow many points do you need to become a lord?

72 10237
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

hi there! i wanted to know how much longer i would have to spend on the comp to get lord? im guessing around 2400? am i right?

• 72 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Doube posting is because someone(Shpigford) though its more important to have a link to the blog then to be able to delete/edit posts.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Double posting is sometimes the result of someones computer lagging. But now that they have a time cap on when you can post, it shouldn't be happening anymore, unless it is on purpose.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

I mean`t double posting when you forgot to type in something but can`t edit it.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

That's what I'm also talking about.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

You mean like if you have a typo or left something out?

I am pretty sure they are working on an editing feature right now.

But if it just a post, where the first one has a typo, and the second one is just "*correction" or something like that, and they do it a lot... yea thats not so good.

sniperwolf666
sniperwolf666
24 posts
Nomad

Serf 10 AP
Squire 225 AP
Knight 1200 AP
Lord / Lady 3000 AP
Duke / Duchess 4500 AP
Prince / Princess 7250 AP
King / Queen 12000 AP

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

click here for that and everything else, lol, sorry if this link doesnt work, might have done the html...or bb code wrong

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

oh wow, I'm not usually one for getting points fast and competeing, but wow, I think I need to start going if I want to get a good rank...

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Goodness gracious! I'm never gonna get to knight!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

lol, Eshploded, rate some games, but I think Knight is the hardest one, it seems but I'm not sure...maybe Prince/Princess to King/Queen. oh well, hoever gets last rank first, wonder who that will be

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

Double posting is sometimes the result of someones computer lagging. But now that they have a time cap on when you can post, it shouldn't be happening anymore, unless it is on purpose.

Not just that Carlie but doulbe posting can be someone just wanting to get some extra posts.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Please don't resurrect old threads unless you absolutely have to. Telling Carlie something most on here know isn't a good enough reason.

This thread was more than a year old, btw.

*shoots the zombie thread in the OP with a paintgun*

Showing 61-72 of 72