ForumsSupport ForumHow many points do you need to become a lord?

72 10238
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

hi there! i wanted to know how much longer i would have to spend on the comp to get lord? im guessing around 2400? am i right?

• 72 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I understand, I just don't like to see someone get targeted in the forums.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Who gives them credit for it?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Do they not list the spammers they've hammered up?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

They do list the spammers that they have taken a hand in getting banned.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

I mean`t the people who reported them Asherlee.Carlie we are currently discussing them and this popularity is more then someone should be getting for being good in a forum.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Fair enough, and I suppose that they question a lot of people on the SHOPS profile... so it wouldn't really be fair for people not to question them as well.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Just try to keep it 'nice'

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

I beg your pardon?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

All I am saying is I don't want to see any fights breaking out, so everyone on both sides, try to keep it civil.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

SHOPS did seem like a way to boost points for himself.

Are comments that mention nothing but your points considered spam?

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Here are the official Rules and Guidelines:

The community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!

- No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.

- No discussion of piracy or illegal material, or linking to these illegal activities.

- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.

- Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.

- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.

- Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.

- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.

- Do not post advertising or referral links.

- No excessive swearing or language.

- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.

If you have any questions or would like to contact a moderator, please email john [at] armorgames.com.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

I have read them 5 times.Now if you would be so kind to direct yourself to Axel`s page and have a look at his comment count and ratings count.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.

Yes, now review Axel's comments.

I think definitions of spamming, trolling, etc all need to be added to that.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

And, I also see nothing about double posts. I see a number of people point out that others have double posted. Isn't that alone a pointless post?

Showing 46-60 of 72