ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105757
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Yeah dude, records are sometimes inaccurate due to people leaving races when they lose, which happens quite a bit.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

trust me. i raced a dude who had 1200 wins in only 1700 matches. i kicked his butt EASY.
okay. thank u blue
my top 10 would be (7 actualy. i cant think of 3 other REALLY good players)
zero
BBK
malk
blue
tart
silvan
noobslayer

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

hmm lets see a top 10...:
zero
bbk
tart
malk
silvan
lol im really sorry i can only think of 5 XD (i still have to race z and see the difference between me and him. we raced when i just started playing so i was an ok racer) once ill think about 5 more ill post them too

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

gaaah! i just got my butt ahnded to me by blue. anyways, i think he got a LOT better. i pwned him EASY when we first raced. now he just crushed me. he is top 5 easy.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i thought i was pretty good until i played the pros and i realized i suck

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

ik how u feel noob ik how u feel. same thing happened to me.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

it was really fun racing you yesterday z. it showed that i did got better thanks . anyway i have 4 more people to add to my list so this is the new one:
z
malk
zero
silvan (he told me hes leaving but idk if its forever)
tart
bbk
raz
carnage
ill tell you when il have more racers

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

sorry. but i wasnt there when you played together. you are really good but i cant compare racers. thats why i cant do a specific order. i raced z raz and carnage lately. and im not using somekind of gadget that can measure skil either XD. anyway lets race again sometime and ill see if youl be in my list

TheKenseY
TheKenseY
70 posts
Nomad

just tell your fastest times lol what's the big deal

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

well me and matrix are pretty evenly matched. he pulled out a HUGE 4-0 leade b4 i went all kamikaze on him going on a 7-1 run to take a lead of 7-5. but by the end of ANOTHER round, we tied. it ended with the race count at 12 a piece. it has also happened b4. the time b4 this, we tied at 7 a piece as well when we stopped.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol that sounds epic

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

the only problem that i have with having to face matrix is that he gets arrogant VERY fast. i dont get all that arrogant until i hit a 5 race lead, he was all "ownage" awhen it was only a 2-0 or 3-0. but its fun facing him. especially when ur winning. but dnt bother talking to him when u race him. i told him when i was on that 7-1 that he was just doing bad, he told me to shut up.

anyways, i think im slightly better than matrix. the reason being that when we have faced bluerabbit here, this was the race counts
matrix: 19-2 (blue was 19 of course)
me: 7-4 (blue was 7)
but of course, neither me nor matrix are better than him. he is WAY to good. but he didnt dominate me as much i expected him to.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

listen up. ask bluerabbit. he'll confirm it. and im not saying ur not good dude. from what ive gathered form blue and arcing u myself, ur certainly worthy of at least top 25. but lemme re-cap what happened to you

matrix: z u on EP
me: no
matrix: get on, i wanna play u
me: i dont wanna cuz ive been laggy earlier today
matrix: come on. i wanna race u
me: no. im too laggy
matrix: u just dont wanna cuz u know id beat u
me: gets enraged and gets on exit path
matrix: imma own u
me: no way. imma kill u now.

from what i remmeber, i do believe that YOU started it. not me. i didnt even wanna get on at the time.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

well... yes it really was 19 2 against z. but dont fight eachother . i mean your fight that z just showed wasnt so bad i wish I was that competitive lol

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

good idea matrix. all 3 of us shoud race together

Showing 151-165 of 557