ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105581
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

malk is really good too but i cant really rank him since i played against him while having an open fb page but i really think he deserves to rank high.

Spasty
Spasty
1 posts
Nomad

Woah u suck. Your just copying what rab sez.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

... he just agreed with me... he wasnt trying to be original. or am i wrong???...

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Probably Not Me, This is sure, i am death 87 times

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

I feel so cool. Im number 4

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

man. i feel so weak right now. i aint even mentioned at all for best and i r'bly wouldnt even make a top 10. anyways, silvan should no longer be ranked becuz he has stopped playing exit path due to to much school work. just saying if u guys didnt know.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I play Exit Path but I've stopped. But I've never really ran into a guy who plays great. I've played good players though. But...

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

oh no. slivans not playing??? he was the first top racer i raced even bofore i had my account . i hope hel come back soon. oh and z i cant rank you since i still didnt raced you (sorry about that) and i cant rememember how good you were when i did race you.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

raz. he didnt say YOU suck. just that person becuz he was basically saying the sme thing that u did.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

thats... kinda wierd... well its not the first time im confused XD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i raced silvan yesterday. he did say hes not going to be on but i didnt understand if hes leaving COMPLETELY ir just bring less on. anyway im happy i raced him it showed me i got better

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

well either way, so long as u and BBK and tart and 0 and others dont get better, his place within at least the top 10 is gonna be cemented for a LONG time to come. but of course, when u face him, he may not be as good as he used tobe due to teh rust factor. it took me like 2 weeks to get back into form when i stopped playing for like a month, and im STILL not as good as i was back then.

dozer454
dozer454
48 posts
Peasant

ME! srsly

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

dozer, that is HIGHLY unlikely. with all these people pretty much being unaminously picked a sthe top 5, i doubt u'd make it no offense meant.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i think he was joking z

Showing 121-135 of 557