ForumsGamesMy THE LAST STAND 3

300 359561
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

You must bow before 2's might but what if after this game its not over! So in paragraphs 2 and 3 I have 2 explanations on what happens and then in 3 I have the game play, enjoy and imagine...

He never does arrive IN the city, he just gets there, what if the city was infest with zombies!

OR the boat has a infected guy like the helicopter and hits a rock and sinks but you make it out!
Now you have have to survive with food too! But you have to make it to the one place that has enough food for the rest of your life, the State/Country's biggest mall, also the biggest in the world by chance, then you have to clear the mall out, of zombies in your free time, because you still need to hold off the front entrance, because the doors were broken. So then it turns to infinite mode and every couple 30, 40, maybe even 50 nights you get a cheat which you can turn on or off (ex. No reload, all zombies clowns, infinite health, etc. with the last being 1 hit kill.) All through out the game there would be a save system of course, and there would be the clear bodies action, so the game would not get laggy. and there would be survivors in the mall too, and if you were a daredevil you could go outside of the mall to get guns and stuff. But you could search the mall for propane tanks and stuff. There would also be weird weapons like zombies heads, throwing knives, throwing AXES, ninja knives, a whip, a turret. And the rubber chicken, with a bomb in IT! Also traps like buckets( Bucket stuck on leg= trip and get flattened by other zombies, or old cover hole with plants trick, or oil trail that you light on fire with Molotov Cocktail ( Another Weapon.) and burn them! You can also upgrade your barricade to make the max hp bigger plus it would look cooler too. You would also have a second line of defense, a back up barricade just in case they break through number uno. ( 1 in spanish, duh!)
I got some of my ideas from DEAD RISING by Capcom but hey its so perfect that it is hard not to get some Ideas from it. I will add stuff in as I think of it and you can help by posting more details on this forum which I will add to the completed one on my user page but REMEMBER, I am not Making The Last Stand 3, I am just imagining what it would be like JEEZ :0!

• 300 Replies
EvilLemons
EvilLemons
41 posts
Nomad

love it

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

nice!!

Sergeant_Harlend
Sergeant_Harlend
30 posts
Nomad

COOL IMAGINATION! but why did you waste your time typing it here while you could have gone to the user ConArtist and told him that so he can make it?

alsage
alsage
132 posts
Nomad

i don't really like the last stand because i hate most gun games, to dark can hardly see, and i hate games with too graphical with blood.

Mucki
Mucki
34 posts
Peasant

I think its a good imagination BUT this is enough stuff for two or three new parts, Last Stand was just good shoot'em up game but you will make to a complete allover game...
Without a doubt good ideas..

jonthe445
jonthe445
7 posts
Nomad

alright Last Stand was amazing game one and two were. but i think they set such high standerds that last stand three has to be amazing. i think they should but alot more levels and make it longer. Alsage i agree with u about dark games were u cant see but still thats was make zombie games fun.

DjWhooKid
DjWhooKid
3 posts
Nomad

instead of 2 guns there should be 4 becuase in part 2 i want to take ak and m16 and sniper and shotgun but then i have to take 2 other guns and instead of waiting to dearch for guns in part 3 you could still keep the guns from part 2 that will be bad ass

AdvanceMerlin
AdvanceMerlin
3 posts
Nomad

decent idea, infanite mode is dumb though and if your not making it then why are you posting this thread?

Noodle
Noodle
62 posts
Nomad

Soo is McDonalds in the mall?
ha I can't wait till Last Stand 3

carltherune
carltherune
44 posts
Nomad

I'm just wondering...
Why are we even talking about this?

P.S. dogpup4, I hate you.

da_demonator
da_demonator
5 posts
Nomad

no not the last stand three. it should be infection(or is it already taken?)and here's how it goes.

da_demonator
da_demonator
5 posts
Nomad

oh and the title shouldnt be infection but wwz (read bottom to find out

you get to the city. people are fighting of a horde of zombies. you and your group has to flank them from the back and help destroy the zombies. no barricade. you and the rescued people leave the city and get on the boats and arrive at the mainland. life goes on normaly
(without zombies) for about three months(it says three months later. you find out the zombies have escaped from that place in 1 and 2 and are taking over the world. And your place. you have to hold of the zombies. you can travel but you aren't forced to. while traveling you have to spend the nights and days in the wild. you can also make your own weapons like bows and stuff like that.
After holding off zombies for a night you can search and find not only food survivors weapons and traps but supplies like propane tanks and stuff like that and can use them to create like a base. and after finding other people you can send them out to establish fronts and find things in other towns.
Then they have a online play where you and lets say 3 other people have to try and conquer the most land. the other people can try and take it from you use your team to destroy the enemies base.
Thats how i THINK the last stand 3 (wwz world war zombie) should be.

CoNsuRaL
CoNsuRaL
44 posts
Nomad

Nice imagination buddy.

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

I liked last stnd put i wish you had more time to search for wepons and stuff.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

*looks up* wtf man
*leaves shutting door behind me*
*buys gun*
*shoots myself*
DUDE JUST BUY FRIGGEN DEAD RISING AND AN XBOX 360

Showing 151-165 of 300