ForumsGamesMy THE LAST STAND 3

300 359571
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

You must bow before 2's might but what if after this game its not over! So in paragraphs 2 and 3 I have 2 explanations on what happens and then in 3 I have the game play, enjoy and imagine...

He never does arrive IN the city, he just gets there, what if the city was infest with zombies!

OR the boat has a infected guy like the helicopter and hits a rock and sinks but you make it out!
Now you have have to survive with food too! But you have to make it to the one place that has enough food for the rest of your life, the State/Country's biggest mall, also the biggest in the world by chance, then you have to clear the mall out, of zombies in your free time, because you still need to hold off the front entrance, because the doors were broken. So then it turns to infinite mode and every couple 30, 40, maybe even 50 nights you get a cheat which you can turn on or off (ex. No reload, all zombies clowns, infinite health, etc. with the last being 1 hit kill.) All through out the game there would be a save system of course, and there would be the clear bodies action, so the game would not get laggy. and there would be survivors in the mall too, and if you were a daredevil you could go outside of the mall to get guns and stuff. But you could search the mall for propane tanks and stuff. There would also be weird weapons like zombies heads, throwing knives, throwing AXES, ninja knives, a whip, a turret. And the rubber chicken, with a bomb in IT! Also traps like buckets( Bucket stuck on leg= trip and get flattened by other zombies, or old cover hole with plants trick, or oil trail that you light on fire with Molotov Cocktail ( Another Weapon.) and burn them! You can also upgrade your barricade to make the max hp bigger plus it would look cooler too. You would also have a second line of defense, a back up barricade just in case they break through number uno. ( 1 in spanish, duh!)
I got some of my ideas from DEAD RISING by Capcom but hey its so perfect that it is hard not to get some Ideas from it. I will add stuff in as I think of it and you can help by posting more details on this forum which I will add to the completed one on my user page but REMEMBER, I am not Making The Last Stand 3, I am just imagining what it would be like JEEZ :0!

• 300 Replies
Slaya57
Slaya57
11 posts
Nomad

I think the dogs are zombies...

Farstrider
Farstrider
1 posts
Nomad

To begin, I think its completely pointless to speculate on story points for this game. Conartist is going to do what he's going to do in that regard.

Another point of contention is the tendency to add, "Make it just like "generic console zombie game"!!! This is an insult to Conartist, and if you want to play "dead rising" or "left 4 dead" then go ****ing play it.

Lastly, I do think it is constructive to provide feedback to Conartist about gameplay and or mechanical features we as a community would appreciate in the next installment.

I read recently that Conartist is going to take LS3 out of the "Defend the Base" game genre, possibly going for a side scrolling format similar to Sin Mark. I think this is an excellent idea, but I also do enjoy the "Defend the Base" format. My suggestion would be to include "Defend the Base" scenarios as hub points or boss battles.

When it comes to weapons, I think the grenade needs fine tuning, and the general balance of the automatic weapons needs to be tweaked. The Uzi is perhaps the best weapon in LS2, which seems out of whack with the two "superior" machine guns, the Ak and M16, both of which are pretty much useless. Some additional hand-to-hand weaponry wouldn't be bad either.

All this being said, Conartist makes great games, so I'll leave my suggestions up to him.

Rhd55
Rhd55
1 posts
Nomad

i think Conartist needs to add a gun with more power, that can take out multiple enemies at once. like a rocket launcher, but it would have to be very slow to reload... i liked the whole search for a gun idea

rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

i hate last stand !

Auxilius
Auxilius
3 posts
Nomad

I'm really interested of Last stand 2... if third part will be, it will be great.

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

My stand on The Last Stand? I liked it. The first one had a purpose. I was sitting in my living room and found the game and I was in love with it, played it for hours. But The Last Stand 3, I didn't like. I didn't like how you had to explore for guns and traps.

When and if you make a Last Stand 3, make sure not to add those features, (in my opinion), but do add something to wow the crowd, maybe a multiplayer arena.

Maybe for the multiplayer arena you could do a split screen, and if you lose, you lose points, but if you win, you gain points. I think that's a great idea!!

I hope you take my opinions greatly!!

Iphone

thelaststandfan00243
thelaststandfan00243
1 posts
Nomad

when Is the last stand 3 Is gana come out Im tired of waiting aaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

wait... Uzi as the best weapon? It is easily the minimi or the RPG... did you even bother to stop at the military base? The minimi about the same ROF and better damage and accuracy... and the RPG is completely broken...

rikkenergy
rikkenergy
25 posts
Nomad

i really liked the first and the second if there will be a third i would like to see more weapons, more levels, more zombies, more survivors.
it would be great the need of finding food and meds the possibility to combine items to make useful tools for building barrecades or to repair vehicles which you can use then.
i liked the fact you don' t need ammos but only to reload.
i m wondering why there wasn' t the barrett 50cal in the ls2 which was a stylish gun in the first.

Gamerzneed
Gamerzneed
10 posts
Peasant

if only they released it faster

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

You have a good imagination. If The Last Stand 3 does turn out the way you have said, I'd give it an 8.5.

P.S. - I am very picky with my votes of 8.0+

banchogep
banchogep
21 posts
Nomad

There should be bosses like tanks in left 4 dead, not that tanks are bosses just ridiculously hard to kill zombies that only come once every 15 waves or so

Guiirow
Guiirow
2 posts
Nomad

i hope they make it as fast as possible

P.S. dogpup4, I hate you. haha

rikkenergy
rikkenergy
25 posts
Nomad

ya i hope it too!!!!

dogpup4 everybody hates you!

KonnorKessler
KonnorKessler
10 posts
Nomad

yeah maybe there should be bosses like nerdy kid with moltovs and crazy clown with mini chainsaws... I just realised how creepy clowns are... But still killer clown with mini chainsaws sounds awsome!

Showing 166-180 of 300